Official eMule-Board: Morph Xt Close Without An Warning In Windows 8 - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Morph Xt Close Without An Warning In Windows 8

#1 User is offline   Lastwebpage 

• Splendid Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

Hello,
I have an old PC with Windows 7 32 bit. Emule MorphXT or eMule worked very good, without any problems.

Now I have a new PC with Windows 8 64 bit. With the Windows home network I copied the complete Emule directory from old Computer d:/programs/emule to new Computer e:/programs/emule. (because of the dvd device I must changed the drive)
I adjust a few settings in eMule, e.g. Temp file and share directories and it works, most of the time.
(I search for d:/programs/emule in the registry or the emule config files, and can't find eanything)

But unfortunately only most of the time. One or two times each day, eMule close silent without an warning or error.

Any suggestions? I don't know what's the Problem. Windows 8, 32/64bit or the drive change.

Peter

#2 User is offline   xilolee 

• eMule 0.50b BETA1 user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Italian Moderators

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

Check if you obtain the same problem with official emule.
Just after you got this problem, start your eventvwr.msc and check if you can find errors regarding emule under windows logs - applications.
Then, post all the informations that you find there.
INCONCEIVABLE! - You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
come ottenere aiuto italian guides - guide della sezione italiana
italian support - sezione italiana scaricare la lista server
ottenere id alto impostare le porte nel router
recuperare file corrotti i filtri ip
Sembra talco ma non č serve a darti l'allegrIa! Se lo lanci e poi lo respiri ti dā subito l'allegrIa! Immagine Postata

#3 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

Enable the crash dump file.
Enable/save and provide verbose log from around the time of the crash.
Provide specification on the version you used.

But most importantly: Do a clean install! Do not just insert the MorphXT files into an existing copy of eMule if you experience crashes, extract/ install them into an empty directory!
I am an emule-web.de member and fan!

[Imagine there was a sarcasm meter right here!]

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users