Official eMule-Board: Emule V0.50A Stullemule V7.0 - Official eMule-Board

• (64 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Emule V0.50A Stullemule V7.0 It's been a while but here we go again!

#1161 User is offline   kaft 

• 兵士数千
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 May 2010 - 03:08 AM

that arrogance of you stulle Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Activa la Red KAD de tu eMule | Busca Archivos por via KAD

#1162 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:44 AM

that redundancy of your post :D :D

:woot:
I am an emule-web.de member and fan!

[Imagine there was a sarcasm meter right here!]

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!

#1163 User is offline   kaft 

• 兵士数千
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:28 AM

you just have to be more friendly to others Posted Image

Posted Image

#1164 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 June 2010 - 03:09 AM

says who? i was under the impression i was giving and you guys were taking so i figured i could do whatever the hell i damn well please because you don't pay me nothing.

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!

#1165 User is offline   Sephiroth1983 

• Pip

Posted 07 June 2010 - 12:40 PM

View PostStulle, on 01 June 2010 - 04:09 AM, said:

says who? i was under the impression i was giving and you guys were taking so i figured i could do whatever the hell i damn well please because you don't pay me nothing.

Posted Image

Now seriously, chill the f*** out or this topic has no reason to exist. If you wanna fill your pockets in order to act politely with users that most of times (as I could see) make normal questions, you should just lock this and reconsider your hobby ;)

-- An user (professional SQL developer) who appreciates your work on MorphXT and StulleMule but finds your attitude unnecessary cocky.

#1166 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:43 PM

yeah, right and you and some other dudes should consider how to approach me. that is about what i have to tell you mr. i get paid for the work i do professional sql developer.

you know, it takes the fun out if you get nothing but criticism and nobody even bothers to help even when asked. that applies for 99% of the users and 100% of the people bitching.

edit: was a bit short on time earlier... anyway, just to get this straight, i don't expect payment for what i do. if i did i would have added a donations clicker to all of my projects. i did not. but there is one thing i want people to do and that is not tell me what the hell i should do. i am doing this on my own accord and telling me what to do and how to behave is not any bit less rude than my replies to these people. i am not going around telling people how to behave unless they involve me in their doings. nobody is forced to speak to me or whatever. criticizing me without even uttering one word of acknowledgment or without having contributed even once? i don't take that! and if you would, fine, but don't expect me to do so, too.

This post has been edited by Stulle: 07 June 2010 - 05:54 PM

#1167 User is offline   Sephiroth1983 

• Pip

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:01 AM

View PostStulle, on 07 June 2010 - 02:43 PM, said:

anyway, just to get this straight, i don't expect payment for what i do. if i did i would have added a donations clicker to all of my projects. i did not. but there is one thing i want people to do and that is not tell me what the hell i should do. i am doing this on my own accord and telling me what to do and how to behave is not any bit less rude than my replies to these people. i am not going around telling people how to behave unless they involve me in their doings. nobody is forced to speak to me or whatever. criticizing me without even uttering one word of acknowledgment or without having contributed even once? i don't take that! and if you would, fine, but don't expect me to do so, too.

That is fine, no one has the right to make requests or to tell you how to behave, I was just saying you could sometimes answer to people who just make questions (if you feel there is need for an answer on the matter) or just ignore them.

About the money part, you should really put a donation button in my view. Donations are something clean because volountary, and good projects deserve a pat on the shoulder.

This post has been edited by Sephiroth1983: 08 June 2010 - 01:02 AM

#1168 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:49 AM

nope, i don't because i get all the infrastructure for free so any donation would be personal gain. i don't want that. i want people to behave as if they were not paying customers, who have any right to yell at the manager because they are living in the states and their equivalent to being right is suing anybody's ass off.

as for questions, i try to answer them if they are sensible and i got something to reply at the time i am reading them. sometimes i may miss a message but that is just my forgetfulness.

edit: btw, your gratitude for my work is noted, despite aboves argument. this is actually what i usually don't get so thanks! :)

This post has been edited by Stulle: 08 June 2010 - 05:29 AM

#1169 User is offline   Sephiroth1983 

• Pip

Posted 08 June 2010 - 11:28 PM

Well I know how users can get demanding like 5 year old kids... and it is nice to see you are not arrogant without a reason :)

Anyway good luck on implementing new changes based on 0.50a. I changed from MorphXT to StulleMule and I'm happy with it :respect:

#1170 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:07 AM

thanks. busy most of the time! :-D

#1171 User is offline   NksTV 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:50 AM

Firstly i want to stress your work on MorphXT and StulleMulle and everything emule related is highly appreciated by me and im sure many many others !!!

:respect: :worthy: :love:

Given that your obviously busy i was just curious if you had any updated eta on the new Stulle mod?

Thx

This post has been edited by NksTV: 01 July 2010 - 03:21 PM

#1172 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:57 AM

not exactly. but i hope to complete a new version until july 16th. anyway, this is just a deadline until which i would be able to work on this, it does not mean i actually will be able to work on it at all.

PS: i do appreciate people using the actual name of this mod. this is StulleMule!

This post has been edited by Stulle: 01 July 2010 - 08:00 AM

#1173 User is offline   kaft 

• 兵士数千
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 July 2010 - 06:49 PM

really? Posted Image

Posted Image

#1174 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 July 2010 - 06:55 PM

no but how about you go and die alone?

#1175 User is offline   punter18 

• PipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:06 PM

Disaster!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I had over 20 downloads in my queue, but after yet another power cut I see just one file left to be downloaded! Now, what's that supposed to mean? What should I do? Help me!!! :cry: :cry: :(

Edit: The mule's incoming as well as the temporary files' folder is in the internal memory of the PC.

This post has been edited by punter18: 07 July 2010 - 06:12 PM

#1176 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:41 PM

are temp files still there?

#1177 User is offline   punter18 

• PipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:48 PM

They are, yes.

#1178 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:53 PM

have you checked if the files are hidden by the view filters? click on the "Default" category with your right mouse button and choose "Select view filters" -> "Suspend view filters".

#1179 User is offline   punter18 

• PipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 07:02 PM

I did but that didn't fetch any result.

#1180 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 07:06 PM

check your donwload.txt (in your config folder) if the files are in there. if they are not then something went wrong.

you can also just move the files to another folder and import them from there (see tools menu in toolbar).

• Member Options

• (64 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users