i opened a new topic for hebMule since this new version
and the ones to follow are different from the old hebMule.
"hebMule2" now has a new codename:
OnyxMule from the word Onyx, meaning double.
i hope you like it, so enjoy
v1.3 Alpha3 test-release
this is a second alpha version, it seems stable enough so i've decided
to update the thread, though i suggest you backup you config folder before using this...
you can download it from here:
(Source: http://hebmule.sf.ne...s/onyx1.3src.7z )
this version includes a nice new feature for known files in the shared window &
also support for new skins options integrated with the 25093"]new Skinner
*** please do not spread this version, it is meant for testing! 10x
v1.2 Final stable release:
this version was compiled with zlib v1.2.3, png v1.2.12 and crypto++ v5.2.1!
- SF.net - v1.2
- Source + External Libs:
- Language dlls:
- ed2k links on eMule content db - v1.2
eMule 0.47c hebMule-Onyx v1.2
hebMule subprojects: Skinner & LinkCreator
hebMule's external libs
- eMuleBase (thanx to Tuxman & Deer-Hunter) - v1.2
- Januar mirror (thanx to Januar1956) - v1.2
- eMule-Mods.de (thanx to Da Guru) - v1.1
- La Nostra Casa (thanx to MAXIMODECIMOMERIDIO) *old*
- DDoS (thanx to wolf_79) *old*
- AntiLeech features (tagged Avi3k: AntiLeech/GPL violators)
now you can control different settings related to leechers,
you can either ban them (2 way) or lower their credit,
decide the ban time and more...
to change the settings, go to Options -> hebMule -> AntiLeech options.
will be improved in each new version
- Support of external AntiVirus (tagged Avi3k: AntiVirus)
allows you to scan for viruses within eMule using an external AntiVirus.
go to Options -> hebMule -> AntiVirus options and enable the option and select your AntiVirus' exe file...
once enabled, you can scan completed files from the download list,
shared files and folder from your harddisk in the shared tree view!
you can also auto-scan completed files.
- Advanced Server Filter: (tagged Avi3k: ServerFilter)
Adv. Server Filter allows you to filter server by certain queries!
once you select a filter and the value, click remove and it will remove all
the servers by that query!
you can also tell Server Filter to delete static server and dataless servers (with zero value)...
you can restore the last changes you've made and also update the trusted serverlist.
the new version includes lots of changes and improvements,
and also filtering of Fake/Untrusted/Unknown servers
(using a safe list stored in trustedservers.heb file).
- WebSearches: (tagged Avi3k: WebSearches)
WebSearches allows you to modify the search list and add your favorite ed2k sites!
once you add a site, you can search its database or navigate to it
by simply selecting it and starting the search.
there are placeholders for the url, so you can control the search:
- [query] - the search query
- [type] - type of search
- [minsize] - minimun size
- [maxsize] - maximum size
- [extension] - the file extention
- [available] - availability of the search
- [completesrc] - number of completed sources
- [codec] - the codec used to encode the audio/video file
- [bitrate] - minimum bitrate of the audio/video file
- [length] - minimum length of the audio/video file
- [title] - the title of the audio/video file
- [album] - the album of the audio file
- [artist] - the artist of the audio/video file
to separate them in Type by ";" -
e.g: jigle search type: 0;0;1;0;3;4;2;0
the new version of WebSearches included many changes
and improvements for better looks, performance and usage.
- [query] - the search query
- hebMule Slot Control (tagged Avi3k: hebMule Slot Control)
now you can control how eMule will open upload slots.
based on the official code, this feature changes the behaviour
of your upload slots according to the selected method.
eMule will calculate the slot count and average datarate per client
according to your upload settings, and even Upload SpeedSense's if chosen.
that way you can upload according to what you can and want to each user...
Note: this feature was only tested on 10K and below uploads,
if you have issues with this feature, please disable it!
if you've tested and want to report, email me to hebMule@gmail.com, thanx
- ModID: (tagged Avi3k: ModID)
eMule now shows the full version of each client, including mod string,
in all the lists (Download, Downloading, Upload, Queue, Known...)
hebMule also sends its name to other users.
if you want to see which mods are used, go to the Stats window
and open 'Clients -> Software -> eMule -> eMule mods'.
- Auto Reconnect: (tagged Avi3k: Lowid Retries and Avi3k: Reconnect Retries)
if you get a LowID, or if your internet connection might be down,
you can tell eMule to automatically try to reconnect and limit the attempts.
to change these settings, go to Options -> hebMule.
- Push Small Files: (tagged Avi3k: Push Small Files)
Small files are now pushed using to methods:
files under 9500K (partfile size) get a credit push, according to the size of the files,
files under 180K (emule chunksize) get an instant slot according to the upload settings.
- Search Export (tagged: Avi3k: Search Export)
this little feature allows you to export search results to 4 types of files:
eMule collection files (currently only text files)
that way you can store favorite searches and share them with everyone.
- Fake Check (tagged: Avi3k: Fake Check)
this is a well known used feature, but a new implementation with
extra features that will make it easier to detect fake files:
new myfakes.met file will save your marked fake files so
searches will show you files you know are fakes or you suspect
of being fakes (bad or fake releases, corrupted files and etc)
supports official Mule's 64bit files support and comments to fakes.
support to the standard fakes.dat like other mods have,
including 64bit file support (in case there's a need in the future).
and also options to compare by size, mark fakes in download and shared files list and more...
- hebMule Credit System (tagged: Avi3k: hebMule Credit System)
known in the past as NCS, this statistical based CS is using eMule's
current data to give score to everyone according to certain parameters
like client, ULed and DLed amount etc...
as the data changes it gives everyone better chance
to get an upload slot or higher QR rank.
- Relative Priority (tagged: Avi3k: Relative Priority, idea by niRRity)
this feature allows to set priority to files according to sources
and can be done to selected files or categories or all the files
automatically so every file will have a chance for better sources...
- NEW: Shared files Categories (tagged: Avi3k: Shared Cats)
this features helps organize your shared files in categories using different
options to distinct between different releases, files etc...
just create a category and set files to it, just like in the download window.
it includes many features, like color marking, cat-priority, auto cat assign
by 3 types: simple search, patterns of wildcards and regular expression (regex).
you can also share folders with each category you add.
- NEW: New server window layout (tagged: Avi3k: New ServerWin)
added new layout to the server window: now my info is a log tab,
the server options (adding and updating) are where my info was
which visibility can be toggled. also the server list and logs are wider.
- NEW: Upload compression control (tagged: Avi3k: Upload Compression)
this feature helps you control you upload compression setting, you can disable it
if you have high uploads, set it manually, or let eMule decide according to
upload speed (with or without USS values), cpu speed and memory size...
- NEW: Instant eMule Collection (tagged: Avi3k: Instant Collection)
this feature is to create instant collections, instead of using the collection window,
just select the files and in the collection menu select "Instant collection"
this will create the collection according to settings you want in hebMule's pref page.
- NEW: hebMule Version Check (tagged: Avi3k: hebMule Version Check)
- NEW: Radomize ports on each startup (tagged: Avi3k: Always Randomize Ports)
- NEW: Show user's IP in lists (tagged: Avi3k: Show UserIP)
- other features:
hebMule also includes other unique features:
- Viewing shared files according to the ed2k file type
- infiniteQueue by SlugFiller (improved by Avi3k)
- loading old downloads without even closing eMule (aka Met Loader)
- colored difference of queue ranks in download list
- option to see own credits in client dialog
- localization of the mod to Hebrew and in the future to other langs...
- some fixes to the official eMule and tiny to the mod's code
- and more...
- check the next post for the complete changelog...
- Viewing shared files according to the ed2k file type
This post has been edited by Avi-3k: 06 August 2008 - 09:33 PM