Official eMule-Board: Web Template For Blinds - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Web Template For Blinds

#1 User is offline   tothbenedek 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 16 October 2005 - 03:08 PM

I've created a simple web template for a blind friend.

It's not perfect (to tell the truth it's a very lazy work) but covers the mainly used functions.

If someone cleans up and finish the code it can be a good addon. (For blinds it's very hard to use eMule (or any other windows app.) but for simple web pages they have pretty good reading programs, so it's very practical for them) It is also practical for users with very simple browsers (lynx, mobile devices etc.)

If somebody is interested in it I've uploaded it to here.

(I hope I've posted to the good place, and hasn't been something like this posted before)

#2 User is offline   SlugFiller 

• The one and only master slug
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 October 2005 - 03:52 PM

Hmm... There was a request for something similar in the past. Nice work.
Why haven't you clicked yet?

SlugFiller rule #1: Unsolicited PMs is the second most efficient method to piss me off.
SlugFiller rule #2: The first most efficient method is unsolicited eMails.
SlugFiller rule #3: If it started in a thread, it should end in the same thread.
SlugFiller rule #4: There is absolutely no reason to perform the same discussion twice in parallel, especially if one side is done via PM.
SlugFiller rule #5: Does it say "Group: Moderators" under my name? No? Then stop telling me about who you want to ban! I really don't care! Go bother a moderator.
SlugFiller rule #6: I can understand English, Hebrew, and a bit of Japanese(standard) and Chinese(mandarin), but if you speak to me in anything but English, do expect to be utterly ignored, at best.

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users