Official eMule-Board: Partfile Plugin For Vlc 0.8.6c - Official eMule-Board

Jump to content


  • (6 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »

Partfile Plugin For Vlc 0.8.6c Download it here...

#1 User is offline   Cybermutant 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 58
  • Joined: 31-January 05

Posted 28 June 2005 - 12:32 AM

The partfile plugin has been updated for VLC 0.8.6c:--> Previous versions of the plugin

See the Changelog for details. If you have any issues, please report.

This post has been edited by Cybermutant: 02 July 2007 - 08:46 PM

0

#2 User is offline   Solaia94 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 18-November 04

Posted 28 June 2005 - 12:56 AM

Cybermutant, on Jun 28 2005, 02:32 AM, said:

The new version of the plugin for VideoLAN Client 0.8.2 is ready:Best regards...
View Post



great! :clap:

thx!
0

#3 User is offline   bounty vb 

  • Lord of Noobs
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5319
  • Joined: 04-January 05

Posted 28 June 2005 - 02:40 AM

:lol:

i didn't even notice that there was a new VLC.

i'll get this one tomorow :+1:
Heeeerrrre's Bounty
0

#4 User is offline   Paingiver 

  • I believe it is so... Indeed!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3676
  • Joined: 23-March 05

Posted 28 June 2005 - 02:53 AM

Well, looking at the time you posted vb, I think it'll be later today! :sleep:
T.W.O. Vice President in charge of spam (or the lack there of!).·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

* * * * * * * *
Listen to the C64 remix scene on Slay Radio
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * It really does kick Nectarines butt! * * * *
0

#5 User is offline   InUtero 

  • Splendid Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 116
  • Joined: 27-September 03

Posted 28 June 2005 - 06:03 AM

thanks
0

#6 User is offline   Vahagn 

  • Morph Rider
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 216
  • Joined: 10-March 04

Posted 28 June 2005 - 07:52 AM

Thanks! :D
eMule v0.50a [MorphXT v12.3] @ Windows 7 Ultimate x64
0

#7 User is offline   david2003 

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 38
  • Joined: 05-March 03

Posted 28 June 2005 - 09:30 AM

Thanks, :+1: .
0

#8 User is offline   birk 

  • Room To Let
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5524
  • Joined: 23-May 03

Posted 28 June 2005 - 11:39 AM

Please update your sticky in the development section with this info. Not really the right place to post here but thanks a lot for your work. :)
0

#9 User is offline   Cybermutant 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 58
  • Joined: 31-January 05

Posted 28 June 2005 - 02:30 PM

birk, on Jun 28 2005, 01:39 PM, said:

Please update your sticky in the development section with this info. Not really the right place to post here but thanks a lot for your work. :)


I opened a new topic here because a poster in the sticky thread had previously mentioned that only registered users could read the Development Forum and thus finding the new plugin was difficult. Shall we keep using the sticky in Development, or maybe you can move it here so more people can see it, what do you suggest?
0

#10 User is offline   alexxf 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 25-December 02

Posted 28 June 2005 - 07:17 PM

Thanks!!
0

#11 User is offline   birk 

  • Room To Let
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5524
  • Joined: 23-May 03

Posted 28 June 2005 - 10:37 PM

Cybermutant, on Jun 28 2005, 04:30 PM, said:

birk, on Jun 28 2005, 01:39 PM, said:

Please update your sticky in the development section with this info. Not really the right place to post here but thanks a lot for your work. :)


I opened a new topic here because a poster in the sticky thread had previously mentioned that only registered users could read the Development Forum and thus finding the new plugin was difficult. Shall we keep using the sticky in Development, or maybe you can move it here so more people can see it, what do you suggest?
View Post

You are right on that part. Best thing would be if Some Support / Ornis / Unknown would have a look at it and add it to the download page instead. :)
0

#12 User is offline   rollerblade 

  • Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 273
  • Joined: 21-March 05

Posted 28 June 2005 - 10:44 PM

what is the plugin doing ?=
what is videolan ? a media player ?
Why is in a lan media player emule needed ?
0

#13 User is offline   bounty vb 

  • Lord of Noobs
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5319
  • Joined: 04-January 05

Posted 28 June 2005 - 10:56 PM

rollerblade, on Jun 28 2005, 11:44 PM, said:

what is the plugin doing ?=
what is videolan ? a media player ?
Why is in a lan media player emule needed ?
View Post


the plug-in allows videolan to play part files.(you can preview sooner i guess)

videolan seems to be one of the best mediaplayers around, because you 'will never have the codec-crap :D .

the last question... i don't know :confused:

This post has been edited by bounty vb: 28 June 2005 - 11:05 PM

Heeeerrrre's Bounty
0

#14 User is offline   MasterJunior 

  • no more then I have to, if that. EndGame
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1313
  • Joined: 01-April 04

Posted 28 June 2005 - 11:13 PM

It allows you to preview files when a million pieces are missing, dont know if other media players can do this. I just know I use this and its awesome.

Its funny though cause when I put it to show stream line or whatever its called on AVI part files it stops after the first continous piece. Without it it skips the spaces and plays the file, was a bit laggy after the first continous part. I set it without the line though because a lot of movies cant be concluded real or not by just the very first little piece. Anyone have clues why? Is this normal? No biggie though, I just use to make sure the file is real, ill watch it when its done ;)

Thanks a lot!!!! Like A LOT A LOT, this has saved me so much time and space from fake files!!!! I suggest everyone use this!!!!
I'm wasted away, i make a million mistakes, theres a storm in my head, it rains on my bed, when your not here, im not afraid of dyin, but i am afraid of loosing you, maybe im addicted, im outta control, but your the drug that keeps me from dyin, maybe im a liar, but all i really kno, is your the only reason im tryin, when your lying next to me, your love is flowing through to me oh its beautiful, everythings clear to me, untill i hit reality and then i loose it all...... I love you eMule!!!

Bored??? Release your inner mule and get involved with your favorite file sharing program, EMULE!!!!!! Check out my feature request.
Modifications!!!....................Speed Up eMule!!! Partly Done
On Queue 2........................Individual Max Sources/File Partly Done
Advanced Sorting.................Slot for Small Files
Easy Switching.Partly Done....Advanced Priority System
To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe
0

#15 User is offline   rollerblade 

  • Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 273
  • Joined: 21-March 05

Posted 28 June 2005 - 11:27 PM

aha. thanks.
0

#16 User is offline   wtb 

  • Splendid Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 138
  • Joined: 27-January 03

Posted 29 June 2005 - 08:43 AM

thanks!
0

#17 User is offline   Cybermutant 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 58
  • Joined: 31-January 05

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:57 AM

MasterJunior, on Jun 29 2005, 01:13 AM, said:

Its funny though cause when I put it to show stream line or whatever its called on AVI part files it stops after the first continous piece. Without it it skips the spaces and plays the file, was a bit laggy after the first continous part. I set it without the line though because a lot of movies cant be concluded real or not by just the very first little piece. Anyone have clues why? Is this normal?
It is normal. You can read my humble explanation of why that happens in this post.
0

#18 User is offline   Cybermutant 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 58
  • Joined: 31-January 05

Posted 29 June 2005 - 11:18 AM

birk, on Jun 29 2005, 12:37 AM, said:

Best thing would be if Some Support / Ornis / Unknown would have a look at it and add it to the download page instead. :)
That would be even nicer :+1: Meanwhile, I also updated the sticky in the Development Forum as per your instruction. I'll be waiting for the Devs' approval then...
0

#19 User is offline   fe_de_7 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 71
  • Joined: 27-September 04

Posted 30 June 2005 - 10:45 AM

Thanks Cybermutant!! :punk:
user posted image
0

#20 User is offline   btm 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 12-March 04

Posted 10 August 2005 - 09:23 PM

Cybermutant, on Jun 28 2005, 12:32 AM, said:

The new version of the plugin for VideoLAN Client 0.8.2 is ready:Best regards...
View Post

Thanks for the hard work
:respect:
0

  • Member Options

  • (6 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users