Official eMule-Board: Homepage - Czech - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Homepage - Czech needs update

#1 User is offline   hans0815 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 July 2004 - 09:01 PM

If you see mistakes or untranslated part of this language on the homepage.. You can comment here.

In addition, the current translation for this language is attached as a zip here... If you want to help us, you can download that zip.. Do your changes and upload it back to this thread for someone to check it out and update the homepage.

It may take a little time for someone check our your changes.. So be patient.. But at least this way any translations will not get lost in someones eMail..

24/09/2004: update_24092004_contact.zip added for translating

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Some Support: 24 September 2004 - 02:05 PM

#2 User is offline   Patejl 

• PipPip

Posted 01 August 2004 - 02:24 AM

Hello!

I've repaired some bugs. Because I can't attach files at this forum, I post there a link with update:

32___czech.update040731.zip

Patejl

Hans0815: done

This post has been edited by hans0815: 18 August 2004 - 02:33 PM

#3 User is offline   Ge0rge 

• Pip

Posted 19 August 2005 - 10:00 AM

Hello,

is there any reason why emule-project.net is not available immediately in czech translation ? (only manual selection from flags bar works) Some problem with automatic language detection ?

My browser's signature contains correct language code - cs-CZ, but homepage is in diferent language ( http://www.emule-pro...eneral.cgi?l=40 instead of http://www.emule-pro...eneral.cgi?l=32 ).

Thanks

This post has been edited by Ge0rge: 19 August 2005 - 10:05 AM

#4 User is offline   DJF 

• Pip

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:30 PM

Hi, I translated one topic in Help and Support into Czech by clicking on the link "Translate this page". I posted it to server, and Server wrote that my translation will be seen by administrator and then added to the pages, but it is more than 14 days ago, and I still cannot see my translation on pages :unsure: So, isn't here any problem with an Administrator of the Czech part of pages?
If you need new administrator for Czech pages write me an email, I have some time to work on them :angelnot:

#5 User is offline   Cigydd 

• Pip

Post icon  Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:17 PM

Hello folks,

• the Czech eMule web pages are full of mistakes due to bad encoding handling. Is it possible to treat the encoding properly or should someone correct the mistakes (missing characters) manually? I'd like to help. How can I help?
  • The Search feature on the Czech homepage doesn't work. If I enter a keyword, the server says:
    "whooops,
    there was a problem!
    the script said:

No pattern given"

Please consider this as a bug report.

--Cigydd

#6 User is offline   xilolee 

• eMule 0.50b BETA1 user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Italian Moderators

Posted 02 December 2015 - 09:32 PM

Hi Cigydd. :)
You can copy the entire Czech website (there are a few of methods, including manually one by one, or through specialized softwares), then apply your corrections and updates.
Or maybe Some Support could give you access to update it.

In each case, it is a very long job.
INCONCEIVABLE! - You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
come ottenere aiuto italian guides - guide della sezione italiana
italian support - sezione italiana scaricare la lista server
ottenere id alto impostare le porte nel router
recuperare file corrotti i filtri ip
Sembra talco ma non č serve a darti l'allegrIa! Se lo lanci e poi lo respiri ti dā subito l'allegrIa! Immagine Postata

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users