Official eMule-Board: Emule0.43b-sivka.v13b2 {06.07.04} - Official eMule-Board

Jump to content


  • (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7

Emule0.43b-sivka.v13b2 {06.07.04} 06.07.2004

#121 User is offline   bugm 

  • Splendid Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 152
  • Joined: 12-January 05

Posted 29 July 2005 - 08:02 PM

now if Tarod could get his things together and come back too, that would be fantalasticks!
0

#122 User is offline   krajzega 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7
  • Joined: 25-December 02

Posted 01 August 2005 - 08:44 AM

Huzza and hurrah! I'll drink a beer to this tonight.
0

#123 User is offline   eMulefan83 

  • eF-Mod - Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1469
  • Joined: 22-April 03

Posted 01 August 2005 - 10:08 AM

bugm, on Jul 29 2005, 08:02 PM, said:

now if Tarod could get his things together and come back too, that would be fantalasticks!
View Post

totally right.
But i think he won┤t be back in the next future. :(
0

#124 User is offline   Veles 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 20-August 05

Posted 21 August 2005 - 12:50 PM

When we will see next version of Sivka MOD?

This post has been edited by Veles: 21 August 2005 - 12:50 PM

0

#125 User is offline   dani_555 

  • Platinum eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2913
  • Joined: 22-March 04

Posted 21 August 2005 - 01:32 PM

Veles, on Aug 21 2005, 01:50 PM, said:

When we will see next version of Sivka MOD?
View Post
When it's ready. There isn't more information about sivka's upcoming mod.
0

#126 User is offline   Stulle 

  • [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5739
  • Joined: 07-April 04

Posted 21 August 2005 - 04:35 PM

dani_555, on Aug 21 2005, 01:32 PM, said:

Veles, on Aug 21 2005, 01:50 PM, said:

When we will see next version of Sivka MOD?
View Post
When it's ready. There isn't more information about sivka's upcoming mod.
View Post

well... there is :P he didn't work on it till at least a few days ago! :D

Greets Stulle
I am an emule-web.de member and fan!

[Imagine there was a sarcasm meter right here!]

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!
0

#127 User is offline   Lyubo[BG] 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7
  • Joined: 23-August 05

Posted 24 August 2005 - 01:25 PM

I have a question.
I'm using eMule v0.45b and I'm currently downloading some file from the network..
But there are about 10-15 clients that I can download from them only 6-42Bytes (BYTES!!!!). All of them use eMule v0.43b. Do you have any idea why is that happaning?
0

#128 User is offline   Lyubo[BG] 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7
  • Joined: 23-August 05

Posted 24 August 2005 - 05:36 PM

Thanks Albion!
I'm new to eMule and this forum. I haven't found other threads for v0.43b client.
I'll read the posts about this... unpleasant 0.43b behavior
0

#129 User is offline   krajzega 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7
  • Joined: 25-December 02

Posted 19 October 2005 - 06:13 PM

So, any news on the development of a new version? Does anyone know what's going on with Sivka?
0

#130 User is offline   Stulle 

  • [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5739
  • Joined: 07-April 04

Posted 19 October 2005 - 07:06 PM

krajzega, on Oct 19 2005, 06:13 PM, said:

So, any news on the development of a new version? Does anyone know what's going on with Sivka?
View Post

it's done when it's done! don't get sivka into a hurry!

Greets Stulle
I am an emule-web.de member and fan!

[Imagine there was a sarcasm meter right here!]

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!
0

#131 User is offline   krajzega 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7
  • Joined: 25-December 02

Posted 20 October 2005 - 12:21 PM

Quote

it's done when it's done!

Does that mean it'll be out as soon as Duke Nukem Forever is?

Quote

don't get sivka into a hurry!

Whoa there, I'm just asking if he's alive and stuff. Anyway, he's not been to this board for a while, so he definitely won't get in a hurry because of my words.
0

#132 User is offline   Stulle 

  • [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5739
  • Joined: 07-April 04

Posted 20 October 2005 - 01:07 PM

krajzega, on Oct 20 2005, 12:21 PM, said:

Quote

it's done when it's done!

Does that mean it'll be out as soon as Duke Nukem Forever is?

Quote

don't get sivka into a hurry!

Whoa there, I'm just asking if he's alive and stuff. Anyway, he's not been to this board for a while, so he definitely won't get in a hurry because of my words.
View Post

huh┐ did i miss something┐
sivka never broke a promise as far as i know, so just keep waiting or switch to another mod.

greets stulle
I am an emule-web.de member and fan!

[Imagine there was a sarcasm meter right here!]

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!
0

#133 User is offline   PluG 

  • Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1585
  • Joined: 27-November 02

Posted 20 October 2005 - 01:18 PM

Stulle, on Oct 20 2005, 01:07 PM, said:

sivka never broke a promise as far as i know, so just keep waiting or switch to another mod.

Given that sivka last posted here well over a year ago, "July 2004". I would think switching to another mod is the obvious choice. I guess choosing the other option might mean waiting forever.
0

#134 User is offline   Stulle 

  • [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5739
  • Joined: 07-April 04

Posted 20 October 2005 - 01:22 PM

PluG, on Oct 20 2005, 01:18 PM, said:

Stulle, on Oct 20 2005, 01:07 PM, said:

sivka never broke a promise as far as i know, so just keep waiting or switch to another mod.

Given that sivka last posted here well over a year ago, "July 2004". I would think switching to another mod is the obvious choice. I guess choosing the other option might mean waiting forever.
View Post

haha, that's true but he posted on emule-web board and replied to a PM I wrote him. Anyways, I know certain people using old mods for some reason, though there are newer versions!

Greets Stulle
I am an emule-web.de member and fan!

[Imagine there was a sarcasm meter right here!]

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!
0

  • Member Options

  • (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users