Official eMule-Board: Dutch (netherlands) - Official eMule-Board

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Dutch (netherlands) State: 100%

#21 User is offline   Tjeempie 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 May 2005 - 07:22 AM

I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I do it anyway.

If you want to check what files another user has available and he forbids access, you get the notification: "Gebruiker X verbied toegang tot de lijst van gedeelde mappen/bestanden."

The verb is not spelled correctly: it should be 'verbiedt' (3e pers. ott = persoonsvorm)

This post has been edited by Tjeempie: 01 May 2005 - 07:24 AM

#22 User is offline   bounty vb 

• Lord of Noobs
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 May 2005 - 05:29 PM

Tjeempie, on May 1 2005, 08:22 AM, said:

I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I do it anyway.

If you want to check what files another user has available and he forbids access, you get the notification: "Gebruiker X verbied toegang tot de lijst van gedeelde mappen/bestanden."

The verb is not spelled correctly: it should be 'verbiedt' (3e pers. ott = persoonsvorm)
View Post

:lol: :lol:

wil je echt dat dit wordt verandert?? :lol: :lol:

This post has been edited by bounty vb: 16 July 2005 - 10:54 AM

Heeeerrrre's Bounty

#23 User is offline   Azerion 

• Pip

Posted 05 January 2006 - 11:56 PM

Going strong

Total progress: 55% [updated 06-01-06 00:51]
[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||------------------------] 100%

This post has been edited by Azerion: 05 January 2006 - 11:56 PM

#24 User is offline   leuk_he 

• MorphXT team.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 January 2006 - 12:26 PM

Azerion, on Jan 6 2006, 12:56 AM, said:

Going strong

Total progress: 55% [updated 06-01-06 00:51]
[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||------------------------] 100%
View Post

I hate to disappoint you, but are only supposed to translate the morph strings. The offical already has a dutch translation. Wrong subforum? Go here

This post has been edited by leuk_he: 06 January 2006 - 12:56 PM

Download the MorphXT emule mod here: eMule Morph mod

Trouble connecting to a server? Use kad and /or refresh your server list
Strange search results? Check for fake servers! Or download morph, enable obfuscated server required, and far less fake server seen.

Looking for morphXT translators. If you want to translate the morph strings please come here (you only need to be able to write, no coding required. ) Covered now: cn,pt(br),it,es_t,fr.,pl Update needed:de,nl
-Morph FAQ [English wiki]--Het grote emule topic deel 13 [Nederlands]
if you want to send a message i will tell you to open op a topic in the forum. Other forum lurkers might be helped as well.

#25 User is offline   Azerion 

• Pip

Posted 08 January 2006 - 03:20 PM

Doesn't matter. Maybe the real dutch team can take over some strings that are just better flowing.

#26 User is offline   leuk_he 

• MorphXT team.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 January 2006 - 09:50 PM

I hate to tell this to whoever does the officail dutch translation, but the strings that were added in the tatest versions(USS/collection stuff) are still in english in the latest version.

At least the version that was distibutes with the officail sources. :confused:

Strange search results? Check for fake servers! Or download morph, enable obfuscated server required, and far less fake server seen.

Looking for morphXT translators. If you want to translate the morph strings please come here (you only need to be able to write, no coding required. ) Covered now: cn,pt(br),it,es_t,fr.,pl Update needed:de,nl
if you want to send a message i will tell you to open op a topic in the forum. Other forum lurkers might be helped as well.

#27 User is offline   Azerion 

• Pip

Posted 09 January 2006 - 02:18 PM

Are there people that are translating the official rc? Otherwise it can be a job of 'Releases4U Vertalers' (Releases4U Translation Team). No reply is a 'Yes, take it over please....'

#28 User is offline   Masta2002 

• Crazy eMule Masta
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Debugger

Posted 13 January 2006 - 08:10 AM

Ornis+, on Jun 1 2004, 09:41 PM, said:

State: inactive and progress at about95%. Someone wanna continue the translation? :) Let me know!
View Post

This is was Ornis said in first post of this topic!

@Azerion so feel free to conntact Ornis+ to continue the translation!

#29 User is offline   leuk_he 

• MorphXT team.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 January 2006 - 12:05 PM

Masta2002, on Jan 13 2006, 09:10 AM, said:

Ornis+, on Jun 1 2004, 09:41 PM, said:

State: inactive and progress at about95%. Someone wanna continue the translation? :) Let me know!
View Post

This is was Ornis said in first post of this topic!

@Azerion so feel free to conntact Ornis+ to continue the translation!
View Post

Even i was misled by the topic title "> Dutch (netherlands), State: active and uptodate"

#30 User is offline   Azerion 

• Pip

Posted 30 January 2006 - 01:05 PM

PM sended

#31 User is offline   leuk_he 

• MorphXT team.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 January 2006 - 01:27 PM

You are a little slow.

I already translated the missing Dutch text for 0.47a (beta...) so it is included now in the 0.47a official.

#32 User is offline   Azerion 

• Pip

Posted 30 January 2006 - 01:46 PM

Yeah sorry, was (unexpected) a bit busy at my work and my study. But if you want me for the next version-translations you can mail to azerion *et* djiemail.com << Leuk_he understands I think.

#33 User is offline   leuk_he 

• MorphXT team.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 January 2006 - 02:07 PM

Azerion, on Jan 30 2006, 02:46 PM, said:

Yeah sorry, was (unexpected) a bit busy at my work and my study. But if you want me for the next version-translations you can mail to azerion *et* djiemail.com << Leuk_he understands I think.
View Post

If i can let other people do it it is fine for me. :+1:

By the way, the link in your signature points to an old file. (the emule 8.1 version is included in the morph 8.1 binary).

#34 User is offline   marcdeklein 

• Pip

Posted 07 February 2006 - 11:07 PM

In the field Search/Zoek the filter shows "Uitbreiding" in name for "Extension" this word isnt' really the good way to explain "Extension".. maybe you can better just use "Extensie"

#35 User is offline   Azerion 

• Pip

Posted 09 February 2006 - 08:01 AM

Extensie is a half-english word. Uitbreiding is clode and I think it looks nicer. En dat is wat een extensie is: een uitbreiding van iets...

#36 User is offline   RobertosEmule 

• PipPip

Posted 05 March 2006 - 05:12 PM

DUTCH: Just can you put the VERY Latest Dutch Source translation here and i'll give it a go...worked one over attached to a Jan.05 post, then realised someone wrote about a translation for 47a in Jan 06, so wasted my time.....zilleans of corrections, inconsistencies...like to get with it the original latest english i.e. latest dutch plus latest english (or german if thats the true source language) and i'll incorporate...here attached is what i did sofar...that is, i can't see the attachment. i appended using the forum fuunction.....

#37 User is offline   RobertosEmule 

• PipPip

Post icon  Posted 28 March 2006 - 07:50 AM

Azerion, on Feb 9 2006, 08:01 AM, said:

Extensie is a half-english word. Uitbreiding is clode and I think it looks nicer. En dat is wat een extensie is: een uitbreiding van iets...
View Post

Zou het ook "Aanvoeging" of "Toevoeging" mogen of zijn....nee. Het woord "Uitbreiding" is volgens een van mijn woordenboeken een goede vertaling van het oorspronkelijk uit het Latijn komen de woord, hedentendage in het Italiaans gebruikt als estensione.....gaan we ons ook frans taalpurisme aanmeten?

......ondertussen, voor mijzelf het nl_NL.rc file een beurt gegeven.....iemand was trots, maar helaas vond zeker rond 300 correcties (o.a. vele typo's) en mijns inziens wat betere en soms kortere omschrijvingen. Overigens, een domme spellchecker haalde er nog een aantal uit nadat ik 2x top to bottom was geweest ;>)

....de vraag is, hoever wil je gaan met het in het nederlands stellen van bijv. download/upload (afladen en opladen)? Wie het hebben wil en compilen kan een pm 'tje sturen voor de meest favoriete mod

#38 User is offline   leuk_he 

• MorphXT team.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2006 - 07:22 PM

RobertosEmule, on Mar 28 2006, 08:50 AM, said:

Wie het hebben wil en compilen kan een pm 'tje sturen voor de meest favoriete mod
View Post

Send you the dll. I don't knwo what you used as source but i am missing a lot of new strings. I used your spelling corrections however in the morphmod. (ANd the morph stinrgs still have to be maintained. )

#39 User is offline   haihai 

• PipPip

Posted 03 December 2006 - 10:15 AM

who ever translated this.. cant type and wanted to do the job quick..

full of typos

#40 User is offline   Stoepsel 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 December 2006 - 10:17 AM

Then how about you support this translation project and supply us with corrections.
It said: "Insert disk #3 into drive...", but only 2 will fit...?!?

• Member Options

• (3 Pages)
  • +

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users