Official eMule-Board: Homepage - Chinese (traditional) - Official eMule-Board

Jump to content


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2

Homepage - Chinese (traditional) up2date

#1 User is offline   Unknown1 

  • Wanna be Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 1288
  • Joined: 11-September 02

Posted 30 May 2004 - 04:38 PM

If you see mistakes or untranslated part of this language on the homepage.. You can comment here.

In addition, the current translation for this language is attached as a zip here... If you want to help us, you can download that zip.. Do your changes and upload it back to this thread for someone to check it out and update the homepage.

It may take a little time for someone check our your changes.. So be patient.. But at least this way any translations will not get lost in someones eMail..

Attached File(s)


This post has been edited by birk: 14 August 2006 - 07:34 AM


#2 User is offline   hans0815 

  • Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 569
  • Joined: 17-November 02

Posted 09 October 2004 - 03:55 PM

Quote

"Contact" page have problem, like http://forum.emule-p...showtopic=59249 please fix
more input please, all charsets seems to be okay to me.
0

#3 User is offline   CML 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 51
  • Joined: 18-September 02

Posted 10 October 2004 - 05:51 AM

hans0815, on Oct 9 2004, 11:55 PM, said:

Quote

"Contact" page have problem, like http://forum.emule-p...showtopic=59249 please fix
more input please, all charsets seems to be okay to me.
View Post

see the attachments picture...Attached File  Contact_1.png (10.74K)
Number of downloads: 335Attached File  Contact_2.png (5.15K)
Number of downloads: 271
0

#4 User is offline   hans0815 

  • Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 569
  • Joined: 17-November 02

Posted 10 October 2004 - 08:36 AM

thx, i think i tracked the problem. will hopefully be fixed soon.
0

#5 User is offline   kyaroto 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 01-November 03

Posted 11 October 2004 - 12:09 PM

Hello CML, I did a little modification for contact files & screenshots.
Plz take a look, hope this will help :)

Attached File(s)


0

#6 User is offline   CML 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 51
  • Joined: 18-September 02

Posted 11 October 2004 - 12:44 PM

kyaroto, on Oct 11 2004, 08:09 PM, said:

Hello CML,  I did a little modification for contact files & screenshots.
Plz take a look, hope this will help :)
View Post

thx~kyaroto

--------------------------------------------------

"Contact" fixed :+1:

16___Chinese_2004_10_11.zipAttached File  fix_0.44d.zip (52.59K)
Number of downloads: 182


2004-10-15 Hans0815: online

This post has been edited by CML: 21 November 2004 - 12:48 PM

0

#7 User is offline   CML 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 51
  • Joined: 18-September 02

Posted 17 October 2004 - 12:34 AM

"Contact" problem(can't normal display, Attached File  Contact_1.png (10.74K)
Number of downloads: 335Attached File  Contact_2.png (5.15K)
Number of downloads: 271) will occur in first "Submit" to browse, if back and try second it's not
0

#8 User is offline   hans0815 

  • Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 569
  • Joined: 17-November 02

Posted 23 October 2004 - 06:04 PM

yes, thats right, it is a small problem with the caching....
0

#9 User is offline   whitebirdy 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7
  • Joined: 06-December 04

Posted 06 December 2004 - 02:21 PM

HI,

First of all, thank you for your effort of supporting emule!

Despite I found that Chinese Help file is containing planty of errors, but I can first ignore all of them except one very serious mistake :

In English it is Beginner's Guide:
5. That's It.
(http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/help.cgi?l=1&rm=show_topic&topic_id=98)


It has been translated as : "5. 那樣它" in both Simplified and Traditional Chinese
http://www.emule-pro...6&rm=show_topic

I must tell you that this is NOT Chinese ... sounds very very very funny! you must correct his error asap. since every Chinese emule user would laughing at it!

The right words to use should be like "就是這樣!" or "好了!" or "搞定!"

那樣(that's) & 它(it) is correct though, but you can't put these two words together like you did it in English, It's like we Chinese say "你(you)好(good)" (Nih-How) (means "How are you" in English), but you can't translate it to English directly as "You-Good", you see what I mean?

6. 知道額外的事物 (6. Additional things to know) doesn't sound right neither...
It is also a bad translation as above mentioned problem, 知道(know)額外(addtional)的事物(things) sounds ok in English when you put them together like that, but that's absolutely not Chinese way of saying it..... I recommend to use: "其它資訊" (other information)

I wonder how many Chinese people can read such help file which has been written in "English-Chinese" (it's almost as difficult as you are reading my Chinese-English reply :P )....


Best regards,
0

#10 User is offline   CML 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 51
  • Joined: 18-September 02

Posted 06 December 2004 - 03:34 PM

whitebirdy, on Dec 6 2004, 10:21 PM, said:

HI,

First of all, thank you for your effort of supporting emule!

Despite I found that Chinese Help file is containing planty of errors, but I can first ignore all of them except one very serious mistake :

In English it is Beginner's Guide:
5. That's It.
(http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/help.cgi?l=1&rm=show_topic&topic_id=98)


It has been translated as : "5. 那樣它" in both Simplified and Traditional Chinese
http://www.emule-pro...6&rm=show_topic

I must tell you that this is NOT Chinese ... sounds very very very funny!  you must correct his error asap. since every Chinese emule user would laughing at it!

The right words to use should be like "就是這樣!" or "好了!" or "搞定!"

那樣(that's) & 它(it) is correct though, but you can't put these two words together like you did it in English,  It's like we Chinese say "你(you)好(good)" (Nih-How) (means "How are you" in English),  but you can't translate it to English directly as "You-Good", you see what I mean?

6. 知道額外的事物 (6. Additional things to know) doesn't sound right neither...
It is also a bad translation as above mentioned problem,  知道(know)額外(addtional)的事物(things) sounds ok in English when you put them together like that, but that's absolutely not Chinese way of saying it.....  I recommend to use:  "其它資訊" (other information)

I wonder how many Chinese people can read such help file which has been written in "English-Chinese" (it's almost as difficult as you are reading my Chinese-English reply :P ).... 


Best regards,
View Post

thanks your reply, if found any error please post it again
(emule site use cache, refresh is not immediately)
0

#11 User is offline   NiGHTsC 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 07-March 04

Post icon  Posted 25 December 2004 - 07:32 AM

LoL....Hm....Can we just type Chinese here ???
hahah..sorry..my bad english doesn't work very much..... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I have somethings(Idea?problem?) about the translation of
享受使用 eMule 的樂趣! (Chinese Version)
and
Have fun with eMule! (English Version)

But..i don't think you guys will understand my BAD english.... :xtong: :xtong: :xtong:

PS...
We had Chinese Simplifie Homepage here ???
because i just saw a reply of whitebirdy...

Quote

It has been translated as : "5. 那樣它" in both Simplified and Traditional Chinese

This post has been edited by NiGHTsC: 25 December 2004 - 07:38 AM

0

#12 User is offline   CML 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 51
  • Joined: 18-September 02

Posted 25 December 2004 - 10:12 AM

那要怎翻才好?我英文也不怎好, 還請多指教....
至於簡體網頁, 目前沒有

NiGHTsC, on Dec 25 2004, 03:32 PM, said:

LoL....Hm....Can we just type Chinese here ???
hahah..sorry..my bad english doesn't work very much..... :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

I have somethings(Idea?problem?)  about the translation of
享受使用 eMule 的樂趣! (Chinese Version)
and
Have fun with eMule! (English Version)

But..i don't think you guys will understand my BAD english.... :xtong:  :xtong:  :xtong:

PS...
We had Chinese Simplifie Homepage here ???
because i just saw a reply of whitebirdy...

Quote

It has been translated as : "5. 那樣它" in both Simplified and Traditional Chinese

View Post

0

#13 User is offline   6tkzcjn 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 25-December 04

Posted 25 December 2004 - 04:19 PM

That's it! --》 翻译为 就这样 好吧 等类似的词较为合适

Have fun with eMule! --》 享受 eMule 的乐趣!

Additional things to know --》 额外要知道的东西(这里用 事物 不妥)

Wizard --》翻译为 向导 较为合适(“精灵” 不妥)

You will be rewarded for sharing 这里的 rewarded 翻译为 報酬 不妥,考虑是否能用其它词代替否?


and i want translate English webpage to SimplyChinese, but i havn't time.

:)

This post has been edited by 6tkzcjn: 25 December 2004 - 04:33 PM

0

#14 User is offline   CML 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 51
  • Joined: 18-September 02

Posted 25 December 2004 - 04:37 PM

6tkzcjn, on Dec 26 2004, 12:19 AM, said:

That's it! --》 翻译为 就这样 好吧 等类似的词较为合适

Have fun with eMule! --》 享受 eMule 的乐趣!

Additional things to know --》 额外要知道的东西(这里用 事物 不妥)

Wizard --》翻译为 向导 较为合适(“精灵” 不妥)


and i want translate English webpage to SimplyChinese, but i havn't time.

:)
View Post

感謝您的回覆, Wizard 在繁體一向翻成精靈就不做變更...
0

#15 User is offline   kyaroto 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 01-November 03

Posted 26 March 2005 - 03:27 AM

@http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/news.cgi?l=16
eMule Cuddle Toy的部分
原文

Quote

so we did.
A small number of eMules were created - each of them handmade with love - and are now anxious waiting to find a new home.

目前翻譯

Quote

的確如此.
較小一號的 eMule 已經產生 - 每個都以他們的愛及手工製成 - 並且現在渴望的等待著找到一個新家.

建議修改為

Quote

我們也確實做到了.
少量的 eMule 已經製作完成 - 每一個都是帶著愛以手工製作的 - 並且正熱切期待找到一個新家.
;)
0

#16 User is offline   CML 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 51
  • Joined: 18-September 02

Posted 26 March 2005 - 03:55 AM

kyaroto, on Mar 26 2005, 11:27 AM, said:

@http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/news.cgi?l=16
eMule Cuddle Toy的部分
原文

Quote

so we did.
A small number of eMules were created - each of them handmade with love - and are now anxious waiting to find a new home.

目前翻譯

Quote

的確如此.
較小一號的 eMule 已經產生 - 每個都以他們的愛及手工製成 - 並且現在渴望的等待著找到一個新家.

建議修改為

Quote

我們也確實做到了.
少量的 eMule 已經製作完成 - 每一個都是帶著愛以手工製作的 - 並且正熱切期待找到一個新家.
;)
View Post

感謝告知...
0

#17 User is offline   nEoM.cHiang 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 07-November 05

Posted 07 November 2005 - 07:03 PM

My english so bad, but I think may be the homepage's welcome shout be translate like below and would be better. :D

什麼是 eMule?
事情源於2002年05月13日一個叫做Merkur的人, 他對原先的eDonkey2000客戶端不滿意並且堅信他能做個更好的。於是他開始製作。他結閤了其他開發人員並製定了eMule專案。他們的目標是保留eDonkey傑出的部分並增加新的特徵以及使圖形介面更加友好。他們沒法想像這決定將會帶來什么...

直到今天,eMule成為了世界上最大的並且最可靠的點對點檔案共享客戶端之一。慼謝在開放原始碼的政策下許許多多開發員能夠對這個專案做出貢獻,使得每個新版的推出讓網路更加有效率。

Quote

What is eMule?
At dawn of  May 13th 2002 a guy called Merkur was dissatisfied with the original eDonkey2000 client and was convinced he could do better. So he did. He gathered other developers around him, and eMule Project was born. Their aim was to put the client back on track where eDonkey had been famous before, adding tons of new features and a nice GUI. They couldn't imagine what impact this decision would have...

As of today, eMule is one of the biggest and most reliable peer-to-peer file sharing clients around the world. Thanks to it's open source policy many developers are able to contribute to the project, making the network more efficient with each release.
-----------------------
什麼是 eMule?
開始於  2002年05月13日 一個叫做 Merkur 的人, 他不滿意原始 eDonkey2000 客戶端並且堅信他能做得更好. 所以他開始製作. 他聚集了其他開發員在他的周圍, 並且 eMule 專案也就誕生. 他的目標是將 eDonkey 極好的部分保留下來, 並增加新的特徵以及使圖形介面變得更好. 他們無法想像這東西將會決定著...

從今天起, eMule 在這世界上是一個最大的並且最可靠的點對點檔案共享客戶端. 慼謝開放原始碼的政策, 許多開發員能夠對這個專案有所貢獻, 由於每個新版的釋出使這網路更為有效率.

This post has been edited by nEoM.cHiang: 07 November 2005 - 07:08 PM

0

#18 User is offline   CML 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 51
  • Joined: 18-September 02

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:47 AM

nEoM.cHiang, on Nov 8 2005, 03:03 AM, said:

My english so bad, but I think may be the homepage's welcome shout be translate like below and would be better. :D
..........


謝謝你的意見 :)
0

#19 User is offline   Cloud[CHN] 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6
  • Joined: 27-January 06

Posted 28 January 2006 - 04:30 AM

請問現在有沒有人在翻譯簡體網頁?
沒有的話我打算來做....利用這個春節的時間 以後應該也會更新的
0

#20 User is offline   CML 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 51
  • Joined: 18-September 02

Posted 28 January 2006 - 04:36 AM

Cloud[CHN], on Jan 28 2006, 12:30 PM, said:

請問現在有沒有人在翻譯簡體網頁?
沒有的話我打算來做....利用這個春節的時間  以後應該也會更新的
View Post

之前我提過了, 但官方方面似乎認為沒有必要性, 後來我也就沒再提了
0

  • Member Options

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2

12 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users