Official eMule-Board: Morph Translations - Official eMule-Board

• (29 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Morph Translations Translate it in your own language !

#521 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:58 PM

Hey guys,

it's not exactly a secret but I am currently working on a new version of eMule MorphXT. Since organizing the translations got a bit of a problem after we switched to a private Git repository during the development of a new version I am now happy to announce the return of a versions totranslate.txt!

Without much ado, eMule MorphXT's Git repositories got a new totranslate branch that will henceforth contain a totranslate.txt that can be updated without updating any code. This way we will keep our code private and you can still make use of a versioned totranslate.txt that is available to the general public without any problems.

The first version of the totranslate.txt is based on old 11.2 so it did not contain the new strings in 11.3. This is the reason why the diff with the latest version (see link below) will also show those links. Something else you might find odd is that there are a lot of strings removed and then readded in the diff. The reason is that I changed the whitespaces in many lines to comply the proper whitespace layout somewhat more.

Diff between initial and current (18/04/10)
Latest version of totranslate.txt
History of totranslate.txt
Tree of totranslate branch (go to srchybrid->lang for the translated .rc files)

Note, the first link might always be up to date but i am not quite sure about that, yet. The second link is certainly always up to date and the last link will obviously give you the opportunity to see the history of the file and choose a diff yourself.

Well, that is all for now. Stay tuned.

Greetings, Stulle

PS: Andu, please sticky this.

This post has been edited by Stulle: 18 April 2010 - 10:29 PM

I am an emule-web.de member and fan!

[Imagine there was a sarcasm meter right here!]

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!

#522 User is offline   Andu 

• Morph Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:21 PM

Done X_X
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Dark Lord of the Forum

Morph your Mule

Need a little help with your MorphXT? Click here

#523 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:22 PM

thanks andu.

and since i seem to have forgotten earlier, if you feel like translating, please do so and let me know!

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!

#524 User is offline   Andu 

• Morph Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2010 - 09:01 PM

I'm a bit low on time right now. Maybe tomorrow. I'm assuming you want me to do the German translation?
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Dark Lord of the Forum

Morph your Mule

Need a little help with your MorphXT? Click here

#525 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:06 PM

no, that won't be necessary if you are in no mood to do so. by now i keep track of that. btw, some strings (that means those that are from options that got removed in the official) can be used from old translations.

#526 User is offline   Dian Lee 

• Pip

Posted 02 April 2010 - 12:10 PM

Hey, is there anyone maintaining the Chinese Simp translation NOW? I can help if need.
--
EDIT: Thanks for the reply.
zz_fly is much more familiar with eMule. Just PM me when he is too busy to help. :)

This post has been edited by Dian Lee: 02 April 2010 - 01:03 PM

"ED2K 404 or DLP+, you have to choose one. "

#527 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2010 - 12:32 PM

well, not per se but usually when i need something translated into Chinese Simple I ask zz_fly. if you want to do this job you can do it. i have not yet updated the translation .rc files with latest changes but i might do that later.

#528 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2010 - 01:49 PM

updated link to diff, current totranslate.txt and lastly the translated .rc files... note that these are sometimes not really up to date... but then, we still got some time, right? :-D oh and by up to date i mean not just MorphXT string wise but also official string wise.

#529 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:01 PM

alright, i updated aboves post yet again and i think this time it is the final revision. please send me your translations asap. i will try to get in touch with some of the old translators on the weekend but if you could do this it would be much appreciated.

btw, latest revisions of the translations can be found using this link.

edit: added some more... w00t^^

This post has been edited by Stulle: 15 April 2010 - 10:46 PM

#530 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:30 PM

okay, we are closing in. is there anybody who wants to contribute? see post above for more on this.

#531 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:54 PM

If you want next MorphXT to have a complete Italian translation message me within one hour from now and translate these strings. Should you need more time I might delay a release but you will have to reply until 7:30 p.m. (GMT - click me) April 25th.

Strings to be translated:
totranslate_it_IT.txt

#532 User is offline   myth88 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:10 PM

Yet done, as you know ;)

#533 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:37 PM

So, just like I said in the MorphXT thread here you go with the latest few strings I need translated. It's actually just 5 or 6 and out of those 4 are merely copied from another feature and can be Copy&Pasted for the most part. Please provide the translation ASAP!

Diff since 12.0

Greetings Stulle

#534 User is offline   Riso64Bit 

• Magnificent Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:02 AM

-    IDS_USECREDITSYSTEM_TIP "You must use the credit system in morph."

+    IDS_USECREDITSYSTEM_TIP "You must use the credit system in Morph."

the first line have "m" not "M"
:flowers:

This post has been edited by Riso64Bit: 20 May 2010 - 09:04 AM

#535 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:10 AM

Indeed... I fixed some typos...

Also, I noticed that French installers still has not all strings translated. Please see below for the strings:

shellextention=Install shell extention for .met and .part files
othertasks=Other tasks

On another note, I still need a reliable French and Italian translator because right now I am just harassing people from IRC channels or my ICQ list to to my bidding. Any volunteers?

This post has been edited by Stulle: 02 June 2010 - 12:09 AM

#536 User is offline   jameland 

• Pip

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:47 PM

French for Update Settings (bottom lines) :

+    IDS_AUTOUPCOUNTRYWEEK   "MAJ hebdomadaire"
+    IDS_AUTOUPCOUNTRYWEEK_TIP
+                            "Ajoute une entrée dans la planification pour mettre\nà jour ncountrylist depuis l'url une fois par semaine.\nLe planificateur est activé.\nNotez que cela ne fonctionne que lorsque eMule\nest en marche au même moment.\nVous pouvez modifier l'heure de mise à jour\ndans les préférences du planificateur."
+    IDS_SCHED_UPDATE_COUNTRY "Mise à jour de IP-TO-COUNTRY.CSV-file"
+    IDS_SCHED_UPDATE_COUNTRY_LOG "Mise à jour planifiée de IP-TO-COUNTRY.CSV-update amorcée."
 END

Please note that amorcée (initiated) can be replaced by démarrée (started, begun) or even engagée (engaged), if harmonizing with sections translated previously is a concern... ;)

I hope this helps :)

PS : Just looking at these few lines, I suspect opportunities to perfect "de-google-translatization" of a certain amount of strings, notably in the tips & popups department. I've been a constant & heavy user since 2005, and would be happy to finally be able to return something to my mod of choice :)

This post has been edited by jameland: 21 May 2010 - 10:24 PM

#537 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:16 AM

that would certainly be appreciated. you can grab the current translation file from the source package or the public git repository and rework the strings you like. the file that holds all the french strings is \srchybrid\lang\fr_FR.rc

also note that IDS_STORESEARCHES_TIP has changed so you may want to consider retranslating that.

if you want me to ask you for translation please also name a reliable way to communicate with you. i got Skype, Windows Live (MSN), ICQ and IRC and I may also message you on this board. the only thing i want to ensure is that i can reach you swiftly so i won't have to wait a week or so for a translation.

#538 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2010 - 02:09 PM

Need some more translations! Please translate the following and provide me the translations:
    IDS_FAKEALYZER_INDICATIONS "Indicate FakeAlyzer results for searches"
    IDS_FAKEALYZER_INDICATIONS_TIP "FakeAlyzer is a feature that uses advanced algorithms to indicate if a\nfile may be a fake. Enabling this option will cause MorphXT to display\ncolored background for search results. The color is distinguished by\nthe background color and some RGB based calculation.\nIf white is the default background the colors are:\nGood = Light green\nOK = Light blue\nSuspect = Light yellow\nFake = Light red\nNot computed = White\n\n[Default: disabled]"

#539 User is offline   xilolee 

• eMule 0.50b BETA1 user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Italian Moderators

Posted 12 June 2010 - 12:59 PM

I'd delete: "The color is distinguished by\nthe background color and some RGB based calculation."

italian:

IDS_FAKEALYZER_INDICATIONS "Mostra i risultati del FakeAlyzer (durante la ricerca dei file)"
IDS_FAKEALYZER_INDICATIONS_TIP "FakeAlyzer è una funzione che usa algoritmi avanzati che mostra se un\nfile può essere un falso. Attivando questa funzione, MorphXT visualizzerà\nsfondi colorati per i risultati della ricerca. Il colore si contraddistingue dal colore dello sfondo e da qualche calcolo basato su RGB.\nSe bianco è il colore di sfondo predefinito, i colori sono:\nBuono = Verde\nOK = Azzurro\nSospetto = Giallo\nFalso = Rosso\nNon calcolato = Bianco\n\n[Predefinito: disattivato]"

:flowers:

This post has been edited by xilolee: 12 June 2010 - 02:35 PM

INCONCEIVABLE! - You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
come ottenere aiuto italian guides - guide della sezione italiana
italian support - sezione italiana scaricare la lista server
ottenere id alto impostare le porte nel router
recuperare file corrotti i filtri ip
Sembra talco ma non è serve a darti l'allegrIa! Se lo lanci e poi lo respiri ti dà subito l'allegrIa! Posted Image

#540 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2010 - 01:52 PM

thanks a bunch! i was wondering who would provide me this time. ;-)

anyway, i keep that for the more technically interested folk and those who wonder why they get different colors because their list has green as background color or something.

btw, would you like to be regular translator for Italian?

This post has been edited by Stulle: 12 June 2010 - 01:56 PM

• Member Options

• (29 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users