Official eMule-Board: Releasing Procedure For The Content Database - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Releasing Procedure For The Content Database

#1 User is offline   Unknown1 

• Wanna be Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 29 January 2004 - 02:36 AM

User levels

Releasing as a normal user:
  • New Release - You can create any release at any time.
    • The release will not be visable to the users until a moderator verifies it. This verification does not guaruntee anything to the file. This is only one step that is taken to slow down any spammer.

• Edit Release - You can edit your release at any time.
    • To correct or update the information in the release.
    • Add new ED2K links to the release as new material is available.
    • Delete ED2K links to the release as they are now outdated.
    • The edited release will not be visable to the users until a moderator verifies it. This verification does not guaruntee anything to the file. This is only one step that is taken to slow down any spammer.
Releasing as a releaser:
  • New Release - You can create any release at any time.
    • The release will be visable to the users without a moderator verifying it.

• Edit Release - You can edit your release at any time.
    • To correct or update the information in the release.
    • Add new ED2K links to the release as new material is available.
    • Delete ED2K links to the release as they are now outdated.
Moderator:
  • Verifies new releases.
  • Removes bad releases.
  • Can "bump" a updated release.
Step by step on how to do a release

*Under construction as I want to change the process some to help us and you to be able to create and update releases more soothly*

Additional notes.

If you are caught causing your release to be re-moderated continuosly in the hopes that it will be bumped, all your releases will no longer get bumped for any reason. We do understand if if you are just editing your release because of a typos. I'm trying to create a better process so this will go more soothly.

Terms of use

If you add any content to our site, you are soley responsible for that material. You also certify that you either own the intellectual property rights or have permission from the owner of the intellectual property rights to grant us the right to display that content. If at any time we find that any content you have posted on our site is in violation on any license, the content will be removed in addition to any other actions that may be required or requested.

Anyone viewing our site also has the responsibility to report any posts that is known to be in violation of any license. There is a form on each release where this can be done.

We also do not guarantee any content that you may read or receive direcly or indirectly from our site. We are not responsible for any damage occured by using any content that you receive direcly or indirectly from our site.

The moderation system is in place only to prevent new users from abusing the network. Just because a file is marked moderator verified does not guarantee the file in any way.

We also reserve the right to suspend anyones access to the site at any time. We also reserve the right to remove any content on the site at any time.

In other words, do not post any content that violates any license. We do not want that crap here. This is a content site for the users to release legal content ONLY! Violators will be dealt with.

This post has been edited by birk: 20 May 2006 - 09:45 PM

#2 User is offline   Lazarus Long 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 September 2006 - 06:44 AM

Okay, so I want to release something by adding it to the ContentDB (my first release ever), but I don't know how. When will the instructions be available? The How-To message is dated 2004!

#3 User is offline   birk 

• Room To Let
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 September 2006 - 07:05 AM

View PostLazarus Long, on Sep 6 2006, 08:44 AM, said:

Okay, so I want to release something by adding it to the ContentDB (my first release ever), but I don't know how. When will the instructions be available? The How-To message is dated 2004!

Well I don't plan on writing a specific guide but here is the basics. Register an account and log in. Go to http://content.emule.../newrelease.php and fill out all the fields. Then wait for a moderator or admin to verify your release. :)

#4 User is offline   Lazarus Long 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2006 - 12:42 AM

View Postbirk, on Sep 6 2006, 01:05 AM, said:

Well I don't plan on writing a specific guide but here is the basics. Register an account and log in. Go to http://content.emule.../newrelease.php and fill out all the fields. Then wait for a moderator or admin to verify your release. :)

Thanks, Birk! That's all I needed to know.

--
Lazarus Long

#5 User is offline   marassssss 

• Pip

Posted 02 January 2007 - 11:44 AM

View PostLazarus Long, on Sep 6 2006, 07:44 AM, said:

#6 User is offline   software 

• Pip

Posted 14 March 2007 - 09:32 AM

Well I don't plan on writing a specific guide but here is the basics. Register an account and log in. Go to http://content.emule.../newrelease.php and fill out all the fields. Then wait for a moderator or admin to verify your release.

Releasing as a normal user!
interested in this, but this url seem can not access, show message "You must be logged in to post a release.".

#7 User is offline   birk 

• Room To Let
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2007 - 12:39 PM

View Postsoftware, on Mar 14 2007, 10:32 AM, said:

Well I don't plan on writing a specific guide but here is the basics. Register an account and log in. Go to http://content.emule.../newrelease.php and fill out all the fields. Then wait for a moderator or admin to verify your release.

Releasing as a normal user!
interested in this, but this url seem can not access, show message "You must be logged in to post a release.".

You need to register an account and login before you can make a release. :)

#8 User is offline   martnapo 

• Pip

Post icon  Posted 04 May 2007 - 10:25 AM

:confused: ma in italiano non c'è niente? :confused:

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users