Official eMule-Board: How Build Emule V0.70a Community - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

How Build Emule V0.70a Community

#1 User is offline   dfpmola 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 October 2023 - 10:02 PM

Hello,

I don't understand how to build the emule source code, I know that I need to make copies of certain dependencies, but even researching https://github.com/i...build/tree/main I can't find the way to do it, could someone give me some guide to understand how it works?

#2 User is offline   BuyukBang 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 October 2023 - 09:48 AM

Check out itlezy's build scripts and project files for 0.60d here: https://github.com/itlezy/eMule-build and try to compile it first. If you can do this, 0.70a will be very similar.
I’m working on a new project based on eMule v0.70b Community Release, planning to release it by the end of 2024. # SCREENSHOTS # List of completed features:
IPv6 Support & UTP NAT Traversal: Enables IPv6 and LowID to LowID transfers between mod users. (Improved version of David Xanatos’s reference implementation)
Client History: Stores and reloads all clients. Enables long-term banning/punishment intervals, tracking suspicious activities, editable client notes, shared files statistics.
Protection Panel: Detects 28 types of bad clients, bans/punishes with 12 levels. Uses customizable text-based definitions within Shield.conf instead of binary DLP.dll.
Blacklist Panel: Keyword & regex based file blacklisting for search results. Very fast (Processes 1000+ definitions on search results under 1 sec).
Download Checker: Skips known/downloaded/canceled downloads by checking file name similarities and file hashes.
Files List: Lists and categorizes all known files and duplicate files. Fast loading (Loads 200k items under 1 sec).
GeoLite2: Replaced legacy IP2Country, supports IPv6, lists both cities and countries.
Several Connection Tweaks: A fast and reliable connection checker; retry failed TCP connection attempts; reask sources & inform queued clients after IP change.
Empty Fake File & DRM Detection: Automatically removes trash files from the download list.
Fast Kad: Provides much faster KAD searches comparable to eServer search speed.
Auto Query Shared Files: A new way of finding files!
Highly Responsive GUI, Dark Mode, Automatic File Extension Correction, Auto\Manual Saving All App Data, Auto\Manual Backup, Added Column Filters To All Lists, Intelligent Chunk Selection, Client Emulation, Selectable Credit Systems, Save & Load File Sources, And many more additional features, bug fixes and optimizations…
To do: IPv6 support for KAD, NAT-T support for eServer, more...

#3 User is offline   Manoa 

• Pip

Posted 25 May 2024 - 09:29 AM

I built with itlezy script version 0.60d :) no problem at build or runtime
but when I tried 0.70a the new version 3 of the mTLS caused compile problems :(

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users