Official eMule-Board: V0.70a Beta: Regression: Search Results - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

V0.70a Beta: Regression: Search Results

#1 User is offline   ajgelado 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 August 2023 - 05:29 AM

I'm testing the beta of the v0.70a beta release, and so far I have found a regression. In the Search tab, you can not sort results by available sources descending, as you can see in this screenshot:

https:--ibb.co-NxRWKrZ (remove dashes with slashes)

Oddly, ascending sort works correctly. But if you select the descending order, it reverts to the previous sort column. For example, if results were sorted by filename, clicking on the Available sources header will alternate between sorting by filename and sorting by available sources in ascending order.

The problem seems to affect other columns, with the same pattern: ascending sort works fine, descending sort reverts to the previous sort column.

As far as I know, this worked perfectly in eMule v0.60d. In fact, I tend to sort results by sources, so I can get the most popular files, which usually download faster.

Expected behaviour: in search results, clicking in the Available sources header should sort the results by number of sources, with those most popular at the top.

Seen behaviour: the first click does nothing. The second one sorts the results by sources, albeit ascending. A third click, which should apply descending order, reverts to the previous sort order (i.e., filename).

When it happens: always.

Affected versions: tested with eMule v0.70a beta x86 on Windows 10 x64. v0.60d was not affected.

This post has been edited by ajgelado: 19 August 2023 - 06:38 AM

#2 User is offline   xilolee 

• eMule 0.50b BETA1 user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Italian Moderators

Posted 19 August 2023 - 08:16 PM

You should use the 0.70a beta thread for bug reports about that version.
INCONCEIVABLE! - You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
come ottenere aiuto italian guides - guide della sezione italiana
italian support - sezione italiana scaricare la lista server
ottenere id alto impostare le porte nel router
recuperare file corrotti i filtri ip
Sembra talco ma non č serve a darti l'allegrIa! Se lo lanci e poi lo respiri ti dā subito l'allegrIa! Posted Image

#3 User is offline   ajgelado 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 August 2023 - 08:55 PM

Posted there. I'm new here, and I didn't know there was beta-specific threads in a separate subforum. Maybe you could add a notice to the "Read before posting" post? I took my time reading it when I first posted here, but it didn't help in this case.

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users