Official eMule-Board: Some Files From Category Get Saved To Default Folder Despite Settings - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Some Files From Category Get Saved To Default Folder Despite Settings

#1 User is offline   eMueler234 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 March 2022 - 11:10 PM

I like to sort files into categories, especially books. For example, I have a category of books about philosophy. Then I edit a category before files start to download. I edit incoming folder and create a special folder for that category. Then files are supposed to be downloaded and saved to that folder.

For example D:\eMule\Philisophy books

Question is - sometimes I notice that some files from a category are not there. They are in a default incoming folder. Its the folder to where files get saved if you don't add them to any category. This folder can be found by going to Options -> Directories. And there you can set Incoming Files folder.

For example, D:\eMule

I checked a category of certain books, by clicking "edit category" and selected where Incoming Files will be saved.

Nevertheless, though I've selected where files should be saved even before dowload has started, I see that some files got saved to the default incoming folder.

But some files got also saved to the folder that I selected for them - D:\eMule\Philisophy books

It happens even till this day, even though category with a dedicated folder was created week ago. Right now when im typing this post, some files are saved like that, even though they are from a certain category. So, maybe 30% of files from a category get saved there.

It should happen only if you added new category and downloading has started and you didnt have time to set the preferred file folder. Doesn't make any sense.

So now I got many files coming from different categories unsorted in that folder. Its a mess. Why is this happening? And how to fix this?

This post has been edited by eMueler234: 23 March 2022 - 11:25 PM

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users