Official eMule-Board: Mass Rename - Official eMule-Board

Jump to content


Page 1 of 1

Mass Rename Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Elmojomo 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 08-May 21

Posted 10 May 2021 - 01:56 AM

I recently updated to 0.60b from my old MorphXT installation, and MAN do I miss the mass rename and find/replace features!
Is there any chance of getting those plugged into core eMule?
0

#2 User is offline   QICKV8 

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 23
  • Joined: 13-October 20

Posted 11 May 2021 - 01:53 AM

View PostElmojomo, on 10 May 2021 - 02:56 PM, said:

I recently updated to 0.60b from my old MorphXT installation, and MAN do I miss the mass rename and find/replace features!
Is there any chance of getting those plugged into core eMule?


A new version of Morph XT is on its way hopefully soon
0

#3 User is offline   emule_user_downunder 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 83
  • Joined: 20-March 04

Posted 18 May 2021 - 01:47 PM

View PostQICKV8, on 11 May 2021 - 12:53 PM, said:

View PostElmojomo, on 10 May 2021 - 02:56 PM, said:

I recently updated to 0.60b from my old MorphXT installation, and MAN do I miss the mass rename and find/replace features!
Is there any chance of getting those plugged into core eMule?


A new version of Morph XT is on its way hopefully soon
Wishful thinking, or do you know something we do not know?
0

#4 User is offline   QICKV8 

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 23
  • Joined: 13-October 20

Posted 19 May 2021 - 07:15 AM

The Later
0

#5 User is offline   loverboy 

  • Magnificent Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 379
  • Joined: 17-September 06

Posted 19 May 2021 - 10:52 AM

View Postemule_user_downunder, on 18 May 2021 - 02:47 PM, said:

View PostQICKV8, on 11 May 2021 - 12:53 PM, said:

View PostElmojomo, on 10 May 2021 - 02:56 PM, said:

I recently updated to 0.60b from my old MorphXT installation, and MAN do I miss the mass rename and find/replace features!
Is there any chance of getting those plugged into core eMule?


A new version of Morph XT is on its way hopefully soon
Wishful thinking, or do you know something we do not know?


Stulle is working on a new MorphXT release
https://forum.emule-...dpost&p=1104382

This post has been edited by loverboy: 19 May 2021 - 07:42 PM

0

  • Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users