Official eMule-Board: Emule For Radarr And Sonarr - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Emule For Radarr And Sonarr Is it possible to work together

#1 User is offline   MrIceBHCla 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 December 2019 - 05:52 PM

Hello all,
I am using eMule for almost 2 decades now and just(yesterday) started to use sonarr and radarr (in a simple way-> automatic search and download the missing/newest episodes/movies you index.
Seems it only accepts Usenet and Torrents. With torrents seems it uses the app webinterface to receive the file requests and once done it moves the file to the proper place of your choosing(in my case, to my plex folder).
It is an amazing tool and it really works!
But I am not a fan of torrents. I like eMule, cause it is easy to share all my library.
Then comes the question: is eMule compatible from an eMule stand point?
If not, is that a valid project for the community start?
If yes, what is missing and how to start it? (or perhaps configure :) )
My main goal is to make sonarr/radarr work with eMule.

Thanks once again for the great work

#2 User is offline   VexDev 

• Pip

Posted 24 October 2023 - 09:22 PM

Hey there, posting here because I found your question on google and I was wondering the same without being able to find an answer, therefore I tried to take it on myself,
This is Amarr: https://github.com/vexdev/amarr it's a torrent emulator for aMule which allows it to work with radarr/sonarr. I'm looking for beta testers if you're interested! It's not eMule, but it should be close to your request.

#3 User is offline   emule_user_downunder 

• Splendid Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 November 2023 - 10:06 AM

Fragmentation of peer-to-peer protocols. This has been going on for decades.

eMule supports two protocols: eDonkey and KAD. It doesn't support the BitTorrent protocol.

As history has shown, no outright winner has emerged, so they must each have their own particular strengths and weaknesses.

Note: aMule and eMule are two different software products. You may be better taking your product endorsement over to their forums.

#4 User is offline   ShareazaEmuleBroadbandP2P 

• Pip

Posted 03 December 2023 - 05:25 PM

View PostVexDev, on 24 October 2023 - 09:22 PM, said:

Hey there, posting here because I found your question on google and I was wondering the same without being able to find an answer, therefore I tried to take it on myself,
This is Amarr: https://github.com/vexdev/amarr it's a torrent emulator for aMule which allows it to work with radarr/sonarr. I'm looking for beta testers if you're interested! It's not eMule, but it should be close to your request.

Good work to follow

#5 User is offline   bluesnow 

• Pip

Posted 19 December 2023 - 11:09 PM

Seems to be a good start with that integration VexDev.
I don't know if you know it, but for example Synology Download Station has an API to communicate with the download client of this software, perhaps it could be a good integration too.

And there is a docker version os Synology OS (DSM) in which Download Station could be running.

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users