Official eMule-Board: Can`t See Many Threads On Forum - Registered Today - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Can`t See Many Threads On Forum - Registered Today

#1 User is offline   mingi 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:41 PM

Hello there, im a new user here but old about emule program. The reason im writing is that i dont see many threads, realised this checking "development support" inside of "emule development". Only see 2 threads about compiling emule on xp using vs studio 2003. But if i stay at "emule development" section can see that the latest activity in that support subforum is in a topic about compiling it using vs studio 2008 :S, first was thinking that maybe devs used another place to talk about development but with this and the number of threads (558), wanted to ask it here. Do i need to write more than X messages in the forum to see certain areas or is it anything else?

Thanks

#2 User is offline   emule_user_downunder 

• Splendid Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:02 AM

eMule 0.51b beta is out. Try that. Source code as well as executables are there for your perusal and use. Unlike other software, these versions are time proven and fairly stable, and most problems are not related directly to the software itself but the environment it is expected to run on. Therefore there is not a lot of discussion, as searching for a solution will often find it in the forums with a workable solution, or at least give you ideas where to start to find your own solution.

#3 User is offline   xilolee 

• eMule 0.50b BETA1 user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Italian Moderators

Posted 14 October 2018 - 07:42 AM

Go to the sub-forum, under the two topics you can read "Click here to show filter options", click it, then change "time frame" to "show all", click "go".
INCONCEIVABLE! - You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
come ottenere aiuto italian guides - guide della sezione italiana
italian support - sezione italiana scaricare la lista server
ottenere id alto impostare le porte nel router
recuperare file corrotti i filtri ip
Sembra talco ma non č serve a darti l'allegrIa! Se lo lanci e poi lo respiri ti dā subito l'allegrIa! Immagine Postata

#4 User is offline   mingi 

• Pip

Posted 14 October 2018 - 06:50 PM

Thank you both for answers.. Now see everything :P. Yea registered cos need to see if another person experienced the same or similar issues when loading the solution and compiling, maybe could contribute to the code base when i finish exploring it.

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users