Official eMule-Board: Emule And Vpn - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Emule And Vpn I can not have servers

#1 User is offline   vincentalexandre 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:58 AM

Hello everyone, I'm French (sorry in advance for the mistakes)
I recently installed Emule but if the connection is made, the servers do not appear. I did the ports test and the result is this:

"TCP connection test failed.
It was not possible, to establish a TCP connection to your eMule.
Other users will only be able to connect to you with the help of a server, resulting in a low ID for you. While eMule still works, this will give you several disadvantages. Therfore it is highly recommended to solve this problem.

How to resolve port problems... Something is interfering with your network communications. There are two main reasons for this:
If you are using a firewall, ensure that your firwall don't block the required ports! You might need to set a rule to allow the ports to be available.
If you use a router, make sure that your router forwards the required ports to your local IP!"

I use a vpn, which I contacted, I set it on a server that allows the pptp protocol. My firewall allows emule well. It still does not work.
I've also done this in the settings: check the box "update the list of servers at startup" uncheck "update list of servers per server connection" uncheck "update list of servers per client connection" check " Smart control of LowId to connection "tick" respectful server connection ".

What should I do ? Can you help me ? :bouncehi:

Thank you in advance ! :worthy:

Vincent

#2 User is offline   hooligan3000 

• European Community
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:50 AM

u must forward the ports by your vpn company.
and the connection test is also blocked by ipfilter if u use one.

ed2k://|server|91.208.162.87|4232|/
ed2k://|server|85.239.33.123|4232|/
ed2k://|server|91.208.162.55|4232|/

SD - Telegram

Air VPN - The air to breathe the real Internet

BTC
bc1qdrk0ld07jtg99ym2zg68cpqhqj34qnf2txm93n
XMR
48ja6xJ2NyPMNzmY1pA3ZZPpX5yTaw9Ym28jrDPCL7Y7L7pr5wXFdpeK4WqBbvVY5qEa6VDfhFKTnHWef3EPC4zgQNTnAwg

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users