Official eMule-Board: Musica Para Gourmets & Scarabeo - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Musica Para Gourmets & Scarabeo How to contact users

#1 User is offline   MClift 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:22 PM

I have been using Emule probably since the early 2000's. Other than using the Emule website to learn how to best configure my client, I have never attempted to contact other users.

I used to use IRC many, many years ago, but I'm not even sure that would connect me to the two users I want to communicate with.

Specifically, I am looking to connect with the user who compiled a musical library called Musica Para Gourmets (presumably Portuguese or Spanish is their first language, but I believe they also speak English). If I can't talk with them directly, my hope is that that user will at least find my comment here to say "thank you" for the time and effort you put into compiling such a beautiful body of work. These standard jazz and latin recordings have expanded my repertoire and I am grateful to you. I would love to thank you in person some day.

I am also looking to connect with the user named Scarabeo who continuously shares funk, soul and disco albums from the 1970's some of which are quite rare. I hope that somehow you find my comment, too, and I want to acknowledge the work you've done, and your generosity in sharing a vast forgotten treasure of music.

I know there are other file-sharing platforms - many of them faster than Emule - but I can never find rare vintage and eclectic collections on those platforms like I can Emule for which I'm forever grateful. Emule is like the local record shop - it's anachronistic, but I can find things here that I can never find anywhere else.

Thanks Emule Community!

#2 User is offline   hrmwrm 

• Splendid Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:43 AM

best to message them in emule as you are downloading from them and connected to them. after it's impossible, unless you add them as friend.

#3 User is offline   rastrojer0 

• Pip

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:06 AM

Musica para Gourmets (blogspot)

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users