Official eMule-Board: Download Stopped Clarification - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Download Stopped Clarification

#1 User is offline   datdramadoe 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:46 PM

Hello, I was hoping an eMule expert can just help me out with a few simple questions.

So I use kMule and it's a KAD only client. I've started downloading 4 files that had only 1 source for each but that one source has them completed. Download was slow but it was manageable.

On the last file, it got stuck at 86% for a full 24 hours, I've deleted that file and re-queued the download and now suddenly it's showing 0 sources and it's not downloading. I've tried messing with the client and making sure things are good on my end.

My KAD status in kMule is a green happy face, so the KAD status is open and the UDP Status is Open. This isn't an issue on my end right? Did that one source just stopped sharing the file and I'll just have to wait until his client connects back to the internet? It seemed weird to me that all of a sudden that source would just disappear so I just want to make sure it isn't something I can do to restart the download?

This post has been edited by datdramadoe: 16 May 2017 - 03:48 PM

#2 User is offline   xilolee 

• eMule 0.50b BETA1 user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Italian Moderators

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:57 PM

Hi datdramadoe. :)

There are emule users that wait years before cancelling a file in the transfers tab.
Maybe you should have waited some other days or weeks, at least.

This post has been edited by xilolee: 20 May 2017 - 02:58 PM

INCONCEIVABLE! - You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
come ottenere aiuto italian guides - guide della sezione italiana
italian support - sezione italiana scaricare la lista server
ottenere id alto impostare le porte nel router
recuperare file corrotti i filtri ip
Sembra talco ma non č serve a darti l'allegrIa! Se lo lanci e poi lo respiri ti dā subito l'allegrIa! Posted Image

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users