Official eMule-Board: Emule Torrent Crashes Before Loading - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Emule Torrent Crashes Before Loading

#1 User is offline   Locutus1 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 June 2016 - 11:49 PM

I had just got emule 0.5a working with high ids, although I can't get an ipfilter because the server is down, and then I saw that there was a new emule program: emule torrent. I downloaded it from emule.com. I installed it and loaded it. The program window is in the background with a window in front telling me there is a new version but the button to update is greyed out. Also, I have no mouse pointer, just the Windows 7 hourglass (It's not an hourglass but I don't know what it's called) grinding away. So I shut the window down and reloaded it. Now, before the program window appears, I get an error telling me the program has shut down. This is all it does. I don't know what version is installed. The site didn't say when I downloaded it. I got it from emule.com and the first time there was a message that there was a newer version. So where can I get the newest version? Maybe that will work. Thanks.

#2 User is offline   xilolee 

• eMule 0.50b BETA1 user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Italian Moderators

Posted 18 June 2016 - 05:06 AM

That's an unofficial website and release and probably it contains malware.
If I were you, I'd remove it and will start to scan the PC for viruses with all possible tools.
INCONCEIVABLE! - You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
come ottenere aiuto italian guides - guide della sezione italiana
italian support - sezione italiana scaricare la lista server
ottenere id alto impostare le porte nel router
recuperare file corrotti i filtri ip
Sembra talco ma non č serve a darti l'allegrIa! Se lo lanci e poi lo respiri ti dā subito l'allegrIa! Immagine Postata

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users