Official eMule-Board: 66 Days To Download A File Whats Your Record? - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

66 Days To Download A File Whats Your Record?

#1 User is offline   foxbat3 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 June 2016 - 12:51 PM

So whats your record time to download a file?

#2 User is offline   Zangune 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2016 - 01:17 PM

252 days (total)!

Posted Image

#3 User is offline   xSTHNSx 

• Splendid Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2016 - 01:59 PM

lol you people must be crazy. I would never waste that long as I run out of patience after 12hours and if the file is hard to obtain due to less useful source from the network ill try it on other platform and even if that doesn't work ill just track down the official content owner and strip it from them and release it as I always do.
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Zangune 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2016 - 05:51 PM

I believe eMule is patience; more than this, sometimes I want old files that I can't find anywhere else.

#5 User is offline   foxbat3 

• PipPip

Posted 06 June 2016 - 08:25 PM

View PostZangune, on 02 June 2016 - 05:51 PM, said:

I believe eMule is patience; more than this, sometimes I want old files that I can't find anywhere else.

Yeah people who dont understand what emule is for and are used to bittorent try it and then say its rubbish despite the fact emule can get you files bittorent never will.

#6 User is offline   pier4r 

• Ex falso quodlibet ; Kad is the major concept behind emule.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2016 - 05:21 PM

Before i waited even years, because i just forgot them in my transfer list (i have enough stuff to do to keep me busy). Now either i search similar files, or after finding it in other channels i share them.

If the information is very good, i buy it (reward to the author) and i share it (advertisement is rewarding too).
>>>Feature Request (ICS) or SOTN, EmuleCollectionV2 >>> Emule on old hardware (intel pentium 2 or 3 - via c3 - and so on) with good OS settings and enough ram (256+ mb): great >>>user of: eMule - Xtreme - ZZUL bastard - SharX - SharkX 1.8b5 pierQR - ZZUL-Tra - ZZUL-Tra-TL - kMule - Beba

Extended signature: click.

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users