Official eMule-Board: Trying To Recover My Older User Nick - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Trying To Recover My Older User Nick How Can I Recover My Older Nick if I Dont Receive Any Email Abou

#1 User is offline   AlexTa2 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 October 2015 - 12:56 PM

Hi.

I unknow if this is the place or not, to comunicate that i have other nick.. older.. assigned to and hotmail e-mail.. but i cant recover the password..

How can i do it ?

Can anybody helpme ?

My older nick is Alexta

Thanks for advance

This post has been edited by AlexTa2: 29 October 2015 - 01:19 PM

#2 User is offline   Zangune 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2015 - 04:37 PM

Hello, if I read well you lost your board password, but this subforum is about the eMule content database page (this page), so no, this is not the correct place to ask such questions.
The correct place to ask such questions should be the General Discussion subforum here.

Anyway you did not describe what you did, so I will ask:

1. Did you try the automatic recover password procedure? Click here.
2. Did you read the confirmation message " An email containing further activation instructions has been sent. This email should be received within the next 10 minutes (usually instantly)."?
3. Did you check the spam folder?
4. Did you wait at least 15 minutes?

If yes to ALL, I believe this problem could be related to the PHP upgrade that (I believe) was done about one year ago; in fact I do not receive forum emails since then.
Please note Some Support stated (here) the content database moved to another server, he was not talking about the forum, anyway events match.

#3 User is offline   AlexTa2 

• Pip

Posted 29 October 2015 - 06:41 PM

First, thanks for you answer... and sorry for unknow where is the correct place.

The problem is that, years a go, i registered on the forum with the nick Alexta and some days a go.. i try to log in .. but i dont remember the pass. then.. i try to recover the pass.. but i dont get any email...

anyway i make the question following your indications.

Best Regards

This post has been edited by AlexTa2: 29 October 2015 - 08:22 PM

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users