Official eMule-Board: Display "downloadtime" At Downloadlist - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Display "downloadtime" At Downloadlist

#1 User is offline   Enomine 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 May 2014 - 04:28 AM

Hi,

i use eMule v0.50a Xtreme 8.1.
I'm a german User, please use simple english to answer.

I clicked on a download with the mouse wheel to show the Details of the Download.
On "Allgemein" (General) we have the 3 topics "Allgemein" (General), "Transfer" (transfer) and "Zeit" (time).
At topic "time" we have "Download hinzugefügt" (Download added), "Downloadzeit" (Downloadtime), "Komplett entdeckt" (saw complete), "Letzter Empfang" (last transfer)

I can add three of them to a column to the downloadlist. But i am not able to add the downloadtime as a column.

Is there any ability to add the downloadtime as a column in the downloadlist or at least sort by carried out downloadtime?
Is there any other mod or ability to display this?

EDIT 06.01.2015: ability to add the downloadlist -> ability to add the downloadtime

Thanks - Enomine

This post has been edited by Enomine: 06 January 2015 - 08:12 PM

#2 User is offline   Enomine 

• Pip

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:24 PM

^^

#3 User is offline   Zangune 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:58 PM

Hi, it was not so easy to understand what you mean.
If I read well you mean to click Trasfers - Downloads, right click on a file choose Details..., then in General - Dates there is Download time.
In this case Download time shows you the ammount of time this file is in the Transfers windows while eMule runs, but you can use Added On column instead, it is 'hinzugefugt am' in german.

View PostEnomine, on 30 May 2014 - 05:28 AM, said:

Is there any ability to add the downloadlist as a column in the downloadlist or at least sort by carried out downloadtime?
Is there any other mod or ability to display this?

Read above, if my answer will not satisfy you then you can ask this as a feature request, but frankly speaking I believe nobody will add this to a mod because Added On exists.

#4 User is offline   Enomine 

• Pip

Posted 06 January 2015 - 08:10 PM

Nun es ist ja ein riesiger Unterschied zwischen hinzugefügt am und tatsächliche Downloadzeit.
Ein Download kann hinzugefügt worden sein, war aber 100 Tage deaktiviert.
Ein anderer Download kann hinzugefügt worden sein und war 100 Tage aktiviert.
In diesem Fall ist es sinnvoll den Download, der 100 Tage Zeit hatte zu laden zu löschen, denjenigen, den man deaktiviert hatte jedoch sollte man behalten und aktivieren.

Deswegen möchte ich gerne eine Spalte haben in der diese Information, welche bereits existiert angezeigt wird. So kann ich herausfinden welche Downloads eine tatsächlich genügende Zeit hatten um zu laden.

Danke - Enomine

#5 User is offline   Zangune 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 January 2015 - 05:03 PM

I am sorry, I cannot speak german, but maybe I understood what you mean. In any case you can ask it as a feature request only as I am not aware of any mod that has this feature yet.

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users