Official eMule-Board: Emule V0.50A Mephisto V3.0 - Official eMule-Board

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Emule V0.50A Mephisto V3.0 Xtreme's evil heir | Upload improvements and installer

#21 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 October 2007 - 10:44 AM

View PostRapid_Mule, on Oct 20 2007, 10:41 AM, said:

At last Slotfocus :love:
Thank you master Stulle :worthy:

I'm curious but why didn't you add it to Scarangel :love: Why another mod? :unsure:

hmmm second time i get this question. is there really nobody bothering to read the homepage?
I am an emule-web.de member and fan!

[Imagine there was a sarcasm meter right here!]

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!

#22 User is offline   guijarrelson 

• Spanish Translator of: MorphXT - StulleMule ScarAngel - Mephisto
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2007 - 04:33 PM

Wow!!! New Mod!!!

I think you need a spanish translator. I make it for spanish language.

I sent to your mail box.

See you!!
MorphXT Spanish Support forum in http://spanishmorphxt.activoforo.com/

#23 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2007 - 04:46 PM

thank you very much. i will provide a compiled spanish translation as soon as i return back home which will be around sunday evening.

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!

#24 User is offline   guijarrelson 

• Spanish Translator of: MorphXT - StulleMule ScarAngel - Mephisto
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2007 - 12:47 AM

You're welcome friend!

When you have it, send me an email to test it ;)
MorphXT Spanish Support forum in http://spanishmorphxt.activoforo.com/

#25 User is offline   rom08 

• PipPip

Posted 26 October 2007 - 04:57 PM

Hello Stulle I have adopted your new mod but I notice 3 fact I haven't with Scarangel or Xtreme:
_ After 3 days my memory have grown to 85 Mo wich is far from morph consuption but higher than Scarangel 5 I have the same settings and share files

_ in the server window all my server list (taken from gruk) have growing number in the failed column wich wasn't happening with Scarangel and Xtreme

_ I always have at least 4 opened slot but maybe it is normal.I think it comes that we don't have anymore the drop too frequently bloking socket 'cause I have client that are uploading for 20 min but only 1 Mo because there bloking ratio is at 99 or 100%

I hope I was clear enough because it is hard for me to explain this in english.

Although this is a really great mod and i think i will not change for a long time
Thanks again for your work and time :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

#26 User is offline   haihai 

• PipPip

Posted 02 November 2007 - 06:55 PM

great thingy :)

can u somehow chose to hide more chunks (in preferences % hiding chunks per user) sometimes it hides only 2 chunks of a 700mb file.. :S
and i would like it that i could change the uploadspeed in tray.. (saves me a few clicks -> double click on tray -> preferences -> connection -> okay -> minimize to tray)

and some layout things:

HideOS chunks are light blue (Transfer window -> uploads) and when u download from a client (the chunks that are complete of the client) are also light blue (Transfer window -> downloads).. maybe change the color of the HideOS to orange or something (red, hiding/not accesable but not the same red as 0 sources)

and i was wondering why the queu in transfer window is "unfocused" all the colors are made abit more grey / harder to see.. from time to time i check the queu to see the progress of the chunk-spreading.. would be handier imo if it were all "focused", ungrey

#27 User is offline   taz-me 

• I'm taz (a modder)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 18 November 2007 - 08:14 AM

View PostStulle, on Oct 20 2007, 12:14 PM, said:

note that RTLWindowsLayout means Right-To-Left Windows Layout and is for languages that are written right to left like hebrew or arabic.

Greets for a new master piece (better late then never - however I've closely looked at Mephisto sources as will be revealed soon).
On all mods (I've checked) with vertical banner on options windows (I'm embarrassed to say SharkX as well - added lately, option shown only with he_IL langid) when RTLWindowsLayout is set, options window shows nothing but banner.

Verified with :

Xtreme
ScarAngel
Mephisto
MorphXT
Stulle

On the other hand on official and onyx (based on 0.47c) - however both without such banner, no such issue.
P2P is about sharing, ed2k is my choice !

#28 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2007 - 09:28 AM

View Posttaz-me, on Nov 18 2007, 08:14 AM, said:

View PostStulle, on Oct 20 2007, 12:14 PM, said:

note that RTLWindowsLayout means Right-To-Left Windows Layout and is for languages that are written right to left like hebrew or arabic.

Greets for a new master piece (better late then never - however I've closely looked at Mephisto sources as will be revealed soon).
On all mods (I've checked) with vertical banner on options windows (I'm embarrassed to say SharkX as well - added lately, option shown only with he_IL langid) when RTLWindowsLayout is set, options window shows nothing but banner.

Verified with :

Xtreme
ScarAngel
Mephisto
MorphXT
Stulle

On the other hand on official and onyx (based on 0.47c) - however both without such banner, no such issue.

see, they ain't got no such banner! ;)

as there is no rtl-translation (like hebrew or arabic) is availbale it's not a bother anyway!

#29 User is offline   ikaroweb 

• PipPip

Posted 20 November 2007 - 02:48 PM

Hi Stulle and thanks for Mephisto Mod. ;)
Can you add Min QR in Sources Column as the ZZUL Bastard Mod? :)

#30 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 November 2007 - 02:50 PM

as of my pm: maybe.

#31 User is offline   ikaroweb 

• PipPip

Posted 20 November 2007 - 03:11 PM

Thanks! ;)

#32 User is offline   Spacefunk 

• Pip

Posted 29 November 2007 - 07:07 AM

Stulle,
I am loving Mephisto overall, however I have been experiencing quite a few crashes that appear to be at random, and I have noticed quite a severe memory leak as well. I am not sure what data from me could help you with these bugs (as I am kinda clueless with the inner workings of emule in general) but anything I can show to help would be my pleasure.

Spacefunk

#33 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2007 - 07:27 AM

View PostSpacefunk, on Nov 29 2007, 08:07 AM, said:

Stulle,
I am loving Mephisto overall, however I have been experiencing quite a few crashes that appear to be at random, and I have noticed quite a severe memory leak as well. I am not sure what data from me could help you with these bugs (as I am kinda clueless with the inner workings of emule in general) but anything I can show to help would be my pleasure.

Spacefunk

crash dumps and a description of why you think there is a mem leak.

#34 User is offline   Spacefunk 

• Pip

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:00 PM

Ok I emailed you the crash dump file and my pc/internet connection info, but forgot to add why I think there is a mem leak so here that is.

I run Sysinternals Process explorer at all times in the background and can see over time how the private bytes usage of Mephisto rises (which according to their help file info is an indication of a mem leak bug). Regardless of whether I am actively searching or have left it untouched for hours that value will increase until around 100000k when I get a pop up stating Out of Memory. With the exception of Firefox, Mephisto is the only process that will increase steadily like that.

Now like I said I am admittedly a novice regarding this sorta stuff, however it all seems to add up to being a mem leak.

#35 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2007 - 07:35 PM

how many mb in what time? is the number of known clients and shared files constant? they are most closely linked!

#36 User is offline   haihai 

• PipPip

Posted 30 November 2007 - 09:24 PM

i also get the out of memmory-error.. from time to time..
i cant remember doing anything special...

some small things i would like is
when a download is complete and double click on it (in the transfer window) that it opens the file and not (still) show the details of the file (comments, filename of sources, ed2k link and so on..)
when a download gets completed the latest log:
30-11-2007 21:47:59: Hashing file: "FILENAME" "C:\Program Files\eMule\Temp1.part"
30-11-2007 21:47:59: Finished downloading FILENAME :-)
30-11-2007 21:47:59: Hashing done: C:\Program Files\eMule\Temp1.part
"Hashing done: C:/incoming/FILENAME" would be prettier :P

im also searching for 'Preview small blocks (for VLC)' how does that work? i activated it but a right-click on the download and click preview doesnt work.. i googled and saw that u could also preview it by opening the .met-file with VLC and it would also show the video but it didnt..

#37 User is offline   Idro182 

• Splendid Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 November 2007 - 10:01 PM

maybe you don't have enough free space on your temporary disk...
please free it :)
Official Alpha Tester
Stullemule
ScarAngel
Mephisto

"I do not agree with a word you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" (Voltaire)

#38 User is offline   omeringen 

• löl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 December 2007 - 07:54 AM

what about powersharing incomplete files?
morph has this feature but morph using my cpu very very high when completing files.(I use 64 bit vista)

anyway , I need powersharing :)

#39 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 December 2007 - 01:03 PM

View Posterdem444, on Dec 10 2007, 08:54 AM, said:

what about powersharing incomplete files?
morph has this feature but morph using my cpu very very high when completing files.(I use 64 bit vista)

anyway , I need powersharing :)

what about no? did you bother to read the FAQ?

#40 User is offline   omeringen 

• löl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 December 2007 - 09:47 PM

Will only work for complete files as this is an releaser feature, exclusivly - releasing means focussing on uploading a complete file in the teams oppinion.

so , there will be no change.thanx.
sorry 4 bad english :)

• Member Options

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users