Official eMule-Board: Emule Transfers Tab: The Window Split View - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Emule Transfers Tab: The Window Split View add the ability to split into 3 or more Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Archmudo 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 30 July 2006 - 05:22 PM

I am talking about the transfers tab, we usually have it on split view, downloads and uploads, but we cannot split it into more than 2 windows. With my high resolution, it is very practical to fit (divide) the space into 3 or more windows. For example, why not view 3 windows at the same time: uploads, downloading and the on queue.

Make it a feature that can be disabled if it hugely effects slow PC performance.

#2 User is offline   Shinigami_Joseph 

• Pip

Posted 30 July 2006 - 06:04 PM

That would be kewl. :punk:

#3 User is offline   Archmudo 

• PipPip

Posted 09 August 2006 - 09:24 PM

We could actually use the third window for Downloading, not the regular downloads that has a tree view of the clients on which I'm queued, but the actually clients from which I am downloading.

So many endless uses for this feature, can we have any official responce? (Are we actually supposed to get one?) :P

#4 User is offline   leuk_he 

• MorphXT team.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2006 - 11:20 AM

View PostArchmudo, on Aug 9 2006, 11:24 PM, said:

So many endless uses for this feature, can we have any official responce? (Are we actually supposed to get one?) :P

No, usually not. Most features do not get responses form officials. Just read the cahngelog of the next version.
Download the MorphXT emule mod here: eMule Morph mod

Trouble connecting to a server? Use kad and /or refresh your server list
Strange search results? Check for fake servers! Or download morph, enable obfuscated server required, and far less fake server seen.

Looking for morphXT translators. If you want to translate the morph strings please come here (you only need to be able to write, no coding required. ) Covered now: cn,pt(br),it,es_t,fr.,pl Update needed:de,nl
-Morph FAQ [English wiki]--Het grote emule topic deel 13 [Nederlands]
if you want to send a message i will tell you to open op a topic in the forum. Other forum lurkers might be helped as well.

#5 User is offline   Archmudo 

• PipPip

Posted 19 January 2007 - 04:16 PM

Shameless bump. :)

::Shameless smack about the head with a large trout::

This post has been edited by PacoBell: 19 January 2007 - 10:04 PM

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users