Official eMule-Board: Howto Build The Emule Sources (with Vs2002) - Official eMule-Board

Jump to content


  • (14 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14

Howto Build The Emule Sources (with Vs2002)

#261 User is offline   vartaxe 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13
  • Joined: 19-August 05

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:09 PM

can anyone make an updated libs pack for me please... im noob
0

#262 User is offline   Thievery 

  • Splendid Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 113
  • Joined: 22-November 04

Posted 22 June 2006 - 09:14 AM

vartaxe, on Jun 21 2006, 10:09 PM, said:

can anyone make an updated libs pack for me please... im noob
View Post


You can get them here...

Thank FrankyFive for them :flowers:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us!" - Calvin & Hobbes
0

#263 User is offline   vartaxe 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13
  • Joined: 19-August 05

Posted 22 June 2006 - 02:34 PM

ok thank you very much
0

#264 User is offline   BavarianBlue 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: 29-September 03

Posted 09 September 2006 - 03:59 PM

hi,

i trying to comile emule47b but get the error:

GZipFile.cpp(47) : error C2065: 'gzdirect' : nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

i have testet to compile with vs2002 and vs2003, same error in both.

can u help? or can anyone give me a downloadlink to a complete
"ready-to-compile" pack for emule 47b?

greetz
bavarianblue
0

#265 User is offline   Fantomaz 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 13-March 03

Posted 11 September 2006 - 06:39 PM

you need zlib1.2.3
0

#266 User is offline   derJörg 

  • Splendid Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 142
  • Joined: 02-October 06

Posted 05 October 2006 - 06:45 AM

Hello,

...did anyone compile eMule 0.47c with Visual Studio .NET 2002 (7.00) successfully without using any precompiled libraries?

I used the source code of eMule 0.47c +
  • CryptLib 5.1 (I couldn't compile CryptoPP 5.2.1)
  • zlib 1.2.3
  • ResizeLib 1.3
  • lpng 1.2.8
(ID3Lib & CxImage were included with the source code of eMule)


Regards,
derJörg

This post has been edited by derJörg: 05 October 2006 - 06:46 AM

0

#267 User is offline   lostcowboy 

  • Splendid Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 188
  • Joined: 08-September 04

Posted 16 August 2007 - 09:13 AM

You can get the Crypto++ 5.1 from www.cryptopp.com . But according to the chart on the page it will not work with MSVC .NET 2005 SP1, but the chart says that Crypto++ 5.5.1 should work. I just got the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition, and have no idea if I can get the emule sources to compile or not. But it is interesting.

Edit to fix spelling.

This post has been edited by lostcowboy: 16 August 2007 - 09:15 AM

0

#268 User is offline   derJörg 

  • Splendid Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 142
  • Joined: 02-October 06

Posted 16 August 2007 - 10:08 AM

Hello,

View Postlostcowboy, on Aug 16 2007, 10:13 AM, said:

You can get the Crypto++ 5.1 from www.cryptopp.com . But according to the chart on the page it will not work with MSVC .NET 2005 SP1, but the chart says that Crypto++ 5.5.1 should work. I just got the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition, and have no idea if I can get the emule sources to compile or not. But it is interesting.
...as the MSVC++ Express edition doesn't contain the Microsoft Foundation Classes, I doubt that you will be able to compile the eMule sources with it...

Regards,
derJörg
0

#269 User is offline   VILLO1988 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 21-July 11

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:32 PM

View PostderJörg, on 16 August 2007 - 11:08 AM, said:

Hello,

View Postlostcowboy, on Aug 16 2007, 10:13 AM, said:

You can get the Crypto++ 5.1 from www.cryptopp.com . But according to the chart on the page it will not work with MSVC .NET 2005 SP1, but the chart says that Crypto++ 5.5.1 should work. I just got the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition, and have no idea if I can get the emule sources to compile or not. But it is interesting.
...as the MSVC++ Express edition doesn't contain the Microsoft Foundation Classes, I doubt that you will be able to compile the eMule sources with it...

Regards,
derJörg



Hi to all, i'm italian so sorry for my english then. I'm curious about the source code of emule, so i ask you some "how to start" the new experience. I mean programs, guides and other stuff that are necessary. Thanks for the help.
0

  • Member Options

  • (14 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users