Official eMule-Board: Adsl2mue - Official eMule-Board

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Adsl2mue Firmware with port forwarding working !!

#41 User is offline   Infernostr1ke 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:22 PM

If you download the linked .rar file in the first post, then un-RAR it using WinRAR there is a .doc file with a guide on what to do. Un-rar the ZIP file as well, unzip that and you'll see the .bin and .img files referred to in the .doc file.

I did this with some tripidation but it worked flawlessly and now I'm connected with everything properly port-forwarded - it's brilliant so thanks a lot for posting it up all those years ago.

#42 User is offline   basil1492 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:38 AM

Hi Eightbits, I've hit a problem. Im on a pppoa system only same as you tho im in the UK. I already had most of my system set up so changed it to same as yours but kept my same ip. Adslmue was set up as follows, ip is 192.168.2.1, 0,38 mtu auto 1500. lan group1 ethernet configure is static ip 192.168.2.1, netmask 255 etc and gateway set itself up. Ive added emule into portforwarding, know thats right because ive done it before and got it working. Wrt54g is set up like this: internal ip is 192.168.1.1, static ip is 192.168.2.2 subnet 255 etc, gateway 192.168.2.1and static dns is for my isp. dhcp is on.

I tried this and had high id on emule for most of that day, even turned it off and back on and still high id but after about 4 hrs it went to lowid again and now wont change back. I havent changed anything and dont understand why. Was a little worried the adslmue static ip was wrong, thought maybe it had to be set to something else but it had worked. ive changed emules servers in case that was a problem. Any help appreciated please.

• Member Options

• (3 Pages)
  • +

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users