Official eMule-Board: My tcp test has failed - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

My tcp test has failed one green arrow and one yellow arrow

#1 User is offline   Chocolate90 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 December 2007 - 04:54 PM

Hi!!
My tcp test has failed too!!!I got maybe an half low id with one green arrow and one yellow arrow...i read almost everithing about low id and tcp test..but i can't get an high id
Emule is still dowloading but very slowly(entire nights and nights) and i'm getting nervous
I have windows XP home edition, a connection on internet by adsl and i'm not very good in understanding this kind of technical things..so can you explain me in a simple way??

thanks a lot!!!!

Ludovica

#2 User is offline   torpon 

• I'm so tired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:08 PM

One of the arrows, left down is eD2K connection, most likely the green one, the other barrow, right up, is Kad connection.

Download speed is not directly related to low or high id, but to number of foude sources. How many sources do you have in Statistic/Transfer/download/Session?

Cheers :D

#3 User is offline   Chocolate90 

• Pip

Posted 29 December 2007 - 12:01 PM

sorry but i can find this sources thing you're talking about
now things are worsen..i've got a complete lowid (with both yellow arrows) and tcp test has failed again
here is the report:

Test IP: d83-181-215-216.cust.tele2.it (83.181.215.216)

connection Test TCP begun...
TCP connection test failed because eMule rejected the connection.
It is possible that your IPFilter includes the IP of this server, making a connectiontest impossible.

i'm really sick and tired of this situation plus now emule is not dowloading anymore!!!!
please i beg you to help me
In addition to that i have no statics servers in my list can you give some??because those of obmaurice and the edonkey serverlist2000 don't work(they're not added to my list and i don't know why)
please help me i'm desperate!!!
thanks

#4 User is offline   xscarab 

• Mrs Chief Mumpopo 'Monkeyballs' Umboga III
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 December 2007 - 12:34 PM

Bad news for you - you are an Italian tele2 user? tele2 hates emule. It is blocking a lot of its emule users during the day. Your best hope is to enable protocol obfuscation, and keep emule running overnight. If necessary reconnect just after midnight, when it seems tele2 users are able to connect with high ID for a few hours. Search this forum for tele2, to find topics and posts where other users have problems with them.

As for your servers - Look in Quick Help & Guides and follow the instructions in Trebla's serverlist/IPfilter topic.

Finally, to find your found sources..... Click on the statistics button at the top of your emule and expand as shown....
Posted Image
Are we nearly there yet?

#5 User is offline   Chocolate90 

• Pip

Posted 29 December 2007 - 01:25 PM

thanks for the tips..i officially hate being a tele2 italian customer..but about the sources..i'm sorry..i saw your image but mine is totally different..i don't have nothing about sources even while emule is running...
what should i do then??

thanks again

sorry to bother

cheers

#6 User is offline   xscarab 

• Mrs Chief Mumpopo 'Monkeyballs' Umboga III
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 December 2007 - 01:42 PM

see if this pic describes how to find them easier....

Posted Image
Are we nearly there yet?

#7 User is offline   Chocolate90 

• Pip

Posted 29 December 2007 - 02:50 PM

now found...the found sources are 2235(as torpon asked me)..they keep on changing...but still lowid of course..

cheers

This post has been edited by Chocolate90: 29 December 2007 - 02:51 PM

#8 User is offline   torpon 

• I'm so tired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 29 December 2007 - 03:11 PM

Being a Tele2 Italy user you know you have to be patient during day hours, and your downloads will be bettter at night.
You can also add some more files to download to get 3000 to 4000 found sources, sorry by the foude I wrote before.
Anyway enable Protocol Obfuscation in Options/Security.

Cheers :D

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users