- This is a Bug Report forum for the Official client only which can be downloaded here. If you are using a modified version of eMule, find there forum and post there.
- When creating a new post. Try to format your Topic Title so that it shows the version and the problem.. ie: "v0.29c Downloads way to fast!" Do not just put the client version in the title.
- When explaining your bug. Please try to explain what you was doing when it happened. Also, try to reproduce the bug so you can explain how to reproduce it here.
- Please give some system information. This includes CPU, Ram, and what version of windows you use. If it's a networking bug, also include your nic card, router, and connection speed.
Bug Reports - Read Before Posting! (7/20/03)
Posted 20 July 2003 - 04:48 PM
#2 Guest_Jennifer T_*
Posted 28 August 2003 - 11:52 PM
1. Mixed bug reports from old versions to the latest. (Not good, it's a mess)
2. Known bugs should be sticky.
I have more suggestions if you are interested.
This post has been edited by Jennifer T: 29 August 2003 - 12:04 PM