Official eMule-Board: Emule Options To Lower Cpu/resources. (7/25/03) - Official eMule-Board

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Emule Options To Lower Cpu/resources. (7/25/03)

#21 User is offline   massacre 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 November 2008 - 03:52 PM

Linux delays writes to HDD. if it was just a little then yeah, I agree even on linux, but if it leaks until memory is completely consumed, I wouldn't. still after changing this option to lowest I was unable to prevent memory leakage. if your emule does not leak, I recommend adjusting file buffers lower ONLY if all other options fail. I still recommend to lower queue size as much as possible regardless.

#22 User is offline   torpon 

• I'm so tired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 03 November 2008 - 05:48 PM

@massacre
You opened a topic to get help with your problem, where you haven't replied and it looks like you haven`t solved. Don't you think is better to solve the problem before giving advices about it?

Cheers :D

#23 User is offline   massacre 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 November 2008 - 03:21 AM

good, thanks for finding it, but this is not the topic to help with my problem, and it doesn't matter if it's solved or not, and yes I think it's better to solve a problem before giving advices about it, but this is not my problem, and this is not an advice about my problem because this is an advice on how to lower cpu/memory usage by emule not how to prevent emule from irreversibly consuming kernel paged pool.

my addition to this topic is correct, regardless of my problems whatever they may be, btw, just because I have < 10 posts in this forum doesn't mean I can't give advices about emule

• Member Options

• (2 Pages)
  • +

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users