Official eMule-Board: Emule Not Uploading Properly: No Clients And Slow Upload - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Emule Not Uploading Properly: No Clients And Slow Upload

#1 User is offline   grendizer 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 March 2024 - 10:31 AM

Hey guys

I've recently built my components into a new cpu and mobo and I'm running into problems with emule. I'm not sure if the problem is the new hardware because the upload problem has been getting worse since the new install. I started to notice something was wrong after the install and it's been getting worse.

I've been using emule for many years and never experienced this problem before. Sure after a new install things do get a bit of time to get going. But this time is different. Client queue stays in 0. It's been days with emule connected and it stays the same way. Many clients connect but won't download a single byte or rejoin the download queue. There are clients that do download, though. Their download speed is throttled down and they don't even reach to download a full chunk before getting in b/s speeds and disconnecting. And they don't rejoin the queue.

I was using version 0.60 which I "installed" again in the new system(binary files). I've tried with version 0.50a with the same results. I have a firewall that needs rules to be set before allowing emule connections but that's been checked, tried with no firewall with the same results.

Usually, after a new install it takes some time but in hours emule is working nicely, the slots are full and in next sessions the client queue is working normally, with new clients joining the queue and the upload limit reached in minutes after connecting to the server.

Any advice? I have no problem at all downloading files beyond emule freezing some seconds when download speeds are very fast. Upload is the problem and I'm starting to think it's an ISP thing.

The basic info:

Pc Configuration
- Operating System: W10
- Internet connection type: Fibre
- Modem, Router, Proxy (manufacturer and model): MitraStar HGU GPT-2541GNAC
- Firewalls: Comodo. I've been using it for years with no problems with proper rules for emule. Currently disabled for testing.
- Antivirus: Comodo
- Spyware detector: No
- Emule Version: Tried with o.60d, 0.50a and 0,70a. For 0.70a install I renamed the emule folder in appdata.

Emule Settings (Options tab)
- Dl/Ul capacity: 1000 KB for testing
- Dl/Ul limits: 1000 KB for testing
- Hard limit: default
- Max Connection: default
- Activated networks: ED2K and Kad.
- Max. new connection/5 secs (Options -> Extended) 20 (default)
- Max half open connection (Options -> Extended) 9 (default)
- Ports TCP/UDP: Yes, both properly forwarded in the router.

Emule General
- Numbers of servers in your server list (How to get a good server list): Currently testing with 4-5 servers added manually for testing.
- High ID or LowID: High
- Number of downloading files and average number of sources: Downloads seem not affected. Downloading files, with many sources or few, is working.
- Number of shared files: had over 1000, I reduced it after this problem started to 900.
- Used server name and IP (eg: DonkeyServer NO1): emule security, emule sunrise,
- Internet Service Provider (ISP) o2/movistar
- Is Protocol Obfuscation enabled? yes

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users