Official eMule-Board: Custom Filtering Of The Result. - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Custom Filtering Of The Result. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   moon20020 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 December 2023 - 01:57 PM

I would like a function where I can enter a list of words that will not be displayed during the search. For example, I would enter apple there, and if I searched for anything, names containing apple would not appear in the results. And also to be able to filter it out when I view the user's file list.

And I would also like the option to cancel the file deletion confirmation in the settings, so that when I delete it, I don't have to wait for a confirmation voice to appear and the deletion takes place immediately.

This post has been edited by moon20020: 23 December 2023 - 02:08 PM

#2 User is offline   fox88 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 December 2023 - 03:28 PM

Please follow the rule: only one feature request per topic.

For search capabilities - you should read the Docs and an old topic Light on Searching.

File cancellation is a one way operation and cannot be undone. Hence it requires confirmation to prevent accidental loss of data.

#3 User is offline   BuyukBang 

• PipPip

Posted 06 January 2024 - 10:48 PM

View Postmoon20020, on 23 December 2023 - 04:57 PM, said:

I would like a function where I can enter a list of words that will not be displayed during the search. For example, I would enter apple there, and if I searched for anything, names containing apple would not appear in the results. And also to be able to filter it out when I view the user's file list.

And I would also like the option to cancel the file deletion confirmation in the settings, so that when I delete it, I don't have to wait for a confirmation voice to appear and the deletion takes place immediately.

I've already implemented a similar feature in my eMule Mod which is still under developement. Although it does not hide file completely, it show as banned and grouped at the bottom of the result list. Check the 3rd screenshot of below post:

https://forum.emule-...dpost&p=1108393

This post has been edited by BuyukBang: 06 January 2024 - 10:51 PM

#4 User is offline   moon20020 

• Pip

Posted 12 January 2024 - 02:55 PM

View PostBuyukBang, on 06 January 2024 - 10:48 PM, said:

I've already implemented a similar feature in my eMule Mod which is still under developement. Although it does not hide file completely, it show as banned and grouped at the bottom of the result list. Check the 3rd screenshot of below post:

This is great and can I download and install it? Can you give me a link?

#5 User is offline   BuyukBang 

• PipPip

Posted 13 January 2024 - 02:11 PM

View Postmoon20020, on 12 January 2024 - 05:55 PM, said:

View PostBuyukBang, on 06 January 2024 - 10:48 PM, said:

This is great and can I download and install it? Can you give me a link?

Unfortunately not right now, since it's still under heavy development. I belive I'd be able to release it a few months later.

This post has been edited by BuyukBang: 13 January 2024 - 02:11 PM

#6 User is offline   BuyukBang 

• PipPip

Posted 13 January 2024 - 06:49 PM

Here is a screenshot of how bottom side of the search results are being shown currently. Shared/Downloaded/Downloading/Cancele files can also be shown within side top results, it's configurable.

i.ibb.co/X26Rrxr/4.png

This post has been edited by BuyukBang: 13 January 2024 - 06:51 PM

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users