Official eMule-Board: Problems With Downloads (what Else...) - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Problems With Downloads (what Else...)

#1 User is offline   Phoenixlk 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 October 2023 - 12:33 PM

first of all - new user, nice to meet you all;)
I`ve got "small" problem.
I`ve just started downloading songs - soon i receive message that hard disk is too small ;) Stop emule, move some downloads to another drive, just left 120 files (40 downloads) on previous one...
restart emule - only 27 files are downloading.
Now some questions:
1) how to retrieve previously downloading files (some of missing was added some days ago, and i missed them today)
2) some *.bak files has 0 bytes - proper *.met also... is there any chance to recover them?
3) metfile generator? Sorry - i do not recognize your latest java version, so i`m saying that you have no java at all
4) the best one:
i was looking for help here and try another way to recover... copied 001.part.met.bak to another folder, rename to 001.part.met, delete from previous one both part.met and part.met.bak - still nothing (import part of files? "Unknown or bad file format") ... 001.part? Over 1 GB...

5) downloads.txt? 5 hours AFTER i lost that files... downloads.bak? Even younger... So - is there another way to retrieve information about downloading files? (i`m ready to begin donwloading from the beginning, but i must know the name...;)

6) edit: is *.part file necessary to recover downloads? I`ve just add some *.met files to temp file and can recover via morph/utils/download part files... (or whatever it`s in english - using polish version;)

This post has been edited by Phoenixlk: 11 October 2023 - 04:53 PM

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users