Official eMule-Board: Failed Port Test After Cyberghost........... - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Failed Port Test After Cyberghost...........

#1 User is offline   rickrivers 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 December 2014 - 11:32 PM

everthing works fine when I hook up to my local provider.
when I turn on cyberghost I fail the port test and get low ID.
what can I try? thanks

#2 User is offline   Zangune 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:24 PM

Hi, the first thing to read for troubleshooting a problem is the FAQ, in this case you should read CyberGhost Help & FAQ, I copy paste his message here:

Uli Brügmann, on 06 November 2013 - 11:16 AM, said:

None of the current P2P technologies are illegal per definition, but we have to block P2P protocols on our Free servers due to strategic reasons. We think this is traffic that unnecessary slows down the Free service and we want to keep the "lines free" for people that need a Free VPN to access and surf the web. However, we do have Premium servers that allow the use of P2P networks - except those in countries where we are forced by providers to block torrent traffic: USA, Russia, Singapore, Australia and Hongkong (China). Please use a different server from a different country then if you need to use a P2P client. In the list of servers you will find directly to a server name a yellow exclamation mark, if the respective server is blocked for P2P/Torrent traffic. Please also note that using CyberGhost for downloading copyrighted content is illegal and an abuse of our service.

#3 User is offline   fox88 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:33 PM

A VPN might be an alternative to Premium servers (not for free, I think).

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users