Official eMule-Board: Vista Stuck In Reduced Functionality Mode - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Vista Stuck In Reduced Functionality Mode the common crack does not work

#1 User is offline   AlbinoLibido 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:14 PM

Hello, I am so upset , after weeks of tweeking and geeking, finally got Emule running full throttle,
finally getting the files that I wanted etc. and suddenly Windows Vista freezes me out , into
RFM (reduced functionality mode) because I did not register my copy of Windows Vista Home Premium.

I found a common workaround people use, via a command known as slmgr.vbs-rearm,(slmgr =slmanager=software license manager = license reset) but you only get three
tries at using that command and that's it. No one warned me to be extra careful, and if you try to run that command without logging in as admin or running it out of 'run as administrator' mode, by the time you figure out what's wrong, yer done, screwed, you've used up your three chances.

That' what happened to me . Windows Vista appears to be locked int RFM (reduced functionality)

What I learned is that MS Windows decided to do away with RFM when they released Service Pack 2 for Vista ,
but I have no idea whether just installing Service Pack 2 might fix this for me or not.

I DO NOT WANT to reformat. It would be my sixth reformat in the past six months and I am fed up with
having to replace all my programs and losing all of my files, bookmarks etc.

This must be a VERY common problem , but I have not been able to find many solutions online, other than
the one crack that I mentioned.

Does anyone know of SOME WAY OUT OF THIS HELL?

#2 User is offline   tHeWiZaRdOfDoS 

• Man, what a bunch of jokers...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

How 'bout buying a license?
eMule and this forum do NOT support or promote piracy in ANY way!

#3 User is offline   xilolee 

• eMule 0.50b BETA1 user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Italian Moderators

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:24 PM

Or try Linux/bsd/other OS free and open source.
INCONCEIVABLE! - You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
come ottenere aiuto italian guides - guide della sezione italiana
italian support - sezione italiana scaricare la lista server
ottenere id alto impostare le porte nel router
recuperare file corrotti i filtri ip
Sembra talco ma non č serve a darti l'allegrIa! Se lo lanci e poi lo respiri ti dā subito l'allegrIa! Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Zangune 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

View PostAlbinoLibido, on 23 May 2013 - 05:14 PM, said:

I have no idea whether just installing Service Pack 2 might fix this for me or not

No

Do you own a portable computer or not? If the answer is ''yes'' quite surely you own a Windows license.
If you own a desktop computer (tower, not a portable one) check anyway below the chassis, click here

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users