My request for the developers is to remove consumption of the emule in processes.
The emule has many characteristics that do not serve for a normal use of this program therefore, I believe, you should be eliminated.
I will write lists with the thing that I would remove of the emule...:
- In Preferences it would remove.: Proxy - web Servant.
- In Preferences - General you would remove.: To activate signature in line (On-line Number),
- In Preferences - Servant.: To update list of servants on having connected a servant - to Update list of servants on having connected to a client - Edict to Connect fixed servants - to Assign high priority to the servants added to hand.
- In Preferences - Safety...: In Seeing my files and shared directories...: Nobody. - Only to allow dazed connections - not to allow dazed connections.
- In Preferences there are a few lines that can do that the emule works badly but at the moment it would not touch anything.
Toolbox..: Configuration assistant.
Page 1 of 1
Less I Consume In Processes
Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:22 AM
El Mundo Es Como Es Necesariamente Porqué Hay Seres Humanos Que Se Preguntan Por Qué ES ASI
- AnTroPicO - NeSssss - A3D2 - MeLonBot-
Y Yo Soy Como Soy Porque Este Mundo Necesita Que Haya Gente Como Yo Para Que Se Pregunten Porque Este Mundo ES ASI.
Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:55 AM
Don't use what you don't like... the things you mentioned have none or just minor impact on performance while in parts providing important functionality for some users.
The first Kad only client: kMule is available, now!
Free and legal downloads - now on eMuleFuture!
Page 1 of 1