Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:25 PM
1) make sure you have downloaded the correct emule version, official 0.50a, from sourceforge.net
2) search your ISP on google to see if you can get high id
3) try to ask the same of above on irc help channel (#emule-yourlanguage)
4) disable firewalls/antiviruses, upnp, ipfilters, peerguardian/peerblock, restart your pc and your connection: if you get high id, set in a better way your firewall.
5) if you have low id after previous point, probably you should set your router (either with upnp or manually)
6) two emules in your lan = four different ports (2 different ports for each emule)
7) if you have windows xp, ics/firewall service should not be disabled (from services), but only from control panel
8) get a clean serverlist, some servers could give you low id
9) if you have a public ip ending with 0 (zero,nought), you can't get high id on ed2k, but only on kad.
10) if preceding points don't help you, you should provide more informations (you can see especially topics in forum subsection "network and id related" for examples or read the sticky topic "how to get support")
This post has been edited by xilolee: 05 June 2012 - 11:11 AM
italian guides - guide della sezione italiana --- come ottenere aiuto
italian support - sezione italiana --- scaricare la lista server --- i filtri ip
ottenere id alto --- aprire le porte nel router --- recuperare file corrotti
Sembra talco ma non č serve a darti l'allegrIa! Se lo lanci e poi lo respiri ti dā subito l'allegrIa!