Official eMule-Board: Too Many In Download List - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Too Many In Download List

#1 User is offline   ffb 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:07 AM

I have been too busy clicking download until my drive where the Temp folder is is full...
How can I get some drive space back by moving stuff from the temp folder to another place?
Will the downloading return to normal if I later move them back into the old Temp folder when the remaining files have downloaded and been moved elsewhere?

If I closed Emule...then copied my Temp folder to another drive where I had more room....could I then open Emule and direct it to use the new Temp folder at the new place?

This post has been edited by ffb: 04 March 2012 - 05:44 AM

#2 User is offline   xilolee 

• eMule 0.50b BETA1 user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Italian Moderators

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:14 AM

Yes...You can also use multiple temp folders, check--> Help&Support - The Preferences - Directories (click)
And I suggest you to enable "check disk space - 4000 MB " and "safe .met/.dat file writing - always" in options extended
INCONCEIVABLE! - You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
come ottenere aiuto italian guides - guide della sezione italiana
italian support - sezione italiana scaricare la lista server
ottenere id alto impostare le porte nel router
recuperare file corrotti i filtri ip
Sembra talco ma non č serve a darti l'allegrIa! Se lo lanci e poi lo respiri ti dā subito l'allegrIa! Immagine Postata

#3 User is offline   fox88 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

Try to keep reasonable the total number of downloads - let's say 30-50 should be enough im most cases. Also check if you have enough space for temporary files and completed downloads.
With stopped eMule you can move files away from temporary directory, and later move them back. If eMule does not see the returned files, use Tools > Import...

#4 User is offline   ffb 

• Pip

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:55 AM

Thanks guys for your quick reply and help... :respect:

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users