Official eMule-Board: I Got Trouble - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

I Got Trouble Internet censorship

#1 User is offline   defragthis 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 December 2011 - 10:44 PM

They do not want me to get my e-book out. They have crashed my desktop with a message that I tried to change the desktop to a html image. Wipe out folders and the first copy of the book that was different than it is now. They have a bill soon to go into law to stop me.

What it is, is a subliminal art text book on the sublimes they use to support the lies they tell. I am going to have to fore go the money and get this out. I have lousy Verizon DSL and they have had a clamp on my upload bandwidth for a long time now. I touch some other subjects like global warming and 911 at the end of the book. We go after the body of the face at the end too.

The bill fair terms of use for material and covers images. This will kill the book and also a lot of other content on the net. The book has space press release pictures and copies with the subliminals highlighted with a airbrush at 3% you can look right through to see their art work.There is a text file with each folder. This art form is old, Luciferians used it long ago, it's printed on the money you carry, and it's on a pack of Camel cigarettes. They computerized it and attack the public with it. Subliminals are used for mind control. If you have seen the Digital Deceptions video then you know this is going to a brand new level. Green screen will become the new generation and back up plan. If the grandfather clause isn't evoked for this you will not see it. This specially needs to get into the hands of artists.

If you have the bandwidth to fire this out let me know at raburgeson@mail.com. Don't send spam, they are tough on that there. Give me an address to mail a disk to. I will not contact you further for anything. I can't believe the people are lying around letting them enforce all these illegal laws.

#2 User is offline   Nissenice 

• clippetty-clopping...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:26 AM

Erm.. I hope you are not spending all your time on this conspiracy. Not good for the mind. :-k

#3 User is offline   leny3 

• i want to be a tree
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 December 2011 - 02:02 PM

View PostNissenice, on 22 December 2011 - 12:26 AM, said:

Erm.. I hope you are not spending all your time on this conspiracy. Not good for the mind. :-k

lol an i get called a loon :-k
It's Better To Be Ridicules Than Absolutely Boring !

#4 User is offline   Nissenice 

• clippetty-clopping...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:54 PM

View Postleny3, on 22 December 2011 - 03:02 PM, said:

:lol:

Yeah, and I sense an overthrow here... you can be the retired loon. :P

#5 User is offline   leny3 

• i want to be a tree
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:31 PM

View PostNissenice, on 22 December 2011 - 03:54 PM, said:

View Postleny3, on 22 December 2011 - 03:02 PM, said:

:lol:

Yeah, and I sense an overthrow here... you can be the retired loon. :P

lmao :respect:

#6 User is offline   Nissenice 

• clippetty-clopping...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 December 2011 - 05:44 PM

:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

View Postdefragthis, on 21 December 2011 - 11:44 PM, said:

They do not want me to get my e-book out. They have crashed my desktop with a message that I tried to change the desktop to a html image. Wipe out folders and the first copy of the book that was different than it is now. They have a bill soon to go into law to stop me.

What it is, is a subliminal art text book on the sublimes they use to support the lies they tell. I am going to have to fore go the money and get this out. I have lousy Verizon DSL and they have had a clamp on my upload bandwidth for a long time now. I touch some other subjects like global warming and 911 at the end of the book. We go after the body of the face at the end too.

The bill fair terms of use for material and covers images. This will kill the book and also a lot of other content on the net. The book has space press release pictures and copies with the subliminals highlighted with a airbrush at 3% you can look right through to see their art work.There is a text file with each folder. This art form is old, Luciferians used it long ago, it's printed on the money you carry, and it's on a pack of Camel cigarettes. They computerized it and attack the public with it. Subliminals are used for mind control. If you have seen the Digital Deceptions video then you know this is going to a brand new level. Green screen will become the new generation and back up plan. If the grandfather clause isn't evoked for this you will not see it. This specially needs to get into the hands of artists.

If you have the bandwidth to fire this out let me know at raburgeson@mail.com. Don't send spam, they are tough on that there. Give me an address to mail a disk to. I will not contact you further for anything. I can't believe the people are lying around letting them enforce all these illegal laws.

I have bandwidth, but I don't want them to crash my desktop and then wipe my folders out. - Are you crazy? Posted Image

This post has been edited by Nissenice: 22 December 2011 - 07:21 PM

#7 User is offline   leny3 

• i want to be a tree
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:58 PM

hahahaha ^^^ luv the tin hat guy :respect:

#8 User is offline   leny3 

• i want to be a tree
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 December 2011 - 04:14 PM

CBS is to blame for all pirating :bounce:

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users