A bug fix version. Fixed some observably bugs in 8.0, and added some improvements.
Thanks Stulle and Enig123 for some fixes and improvements.
I skip the beta phase, since most of the codes have been tested by other mods.
- Maella Bandwidthcontrol, caculates the real Overhead
- NAFC (network adapter feedback control)
- advanced Uploadbandwidththrottler with adjustable slotspeed
- Xtreme Downloadmanager for a clever source-handling
- improved Xtreme-Creditsystem
- Powerrelease with dynamic Hide OS
- IP to country - show country-flags
- Dynamic Leecher Protection (DLP)
- hundreds of code improvements
german, english, spanish, french, italian, chinese, turkish, czech
based on emule 0.50a
CxImage version 6.00
** this version is compiled using MS Visual Studio 2008 SP1 and Windows 7 SDK **
- improved: update Flush Thread and Read Block From File Thread (Morph/Sirob)
- improved: Sort progress bars by percentage (Fafner/Xman)
- improved: Also include modstring when sorting by software for aMule (Stulle)
- improved: Don't reset Connection Settings for SysTrayIconMenu (Stulle)
- improved: Optimize Process Kad client list (WiZaRd)
- fixed: Possibly crash fix on ShowComment (WiZaRd)
- fixed: Fix for setting buddy state on removing buddy (WiZaRd)
- fixed: Don't publish incomplete small files (WiZaRd)
- fixed: Only resolve hostnames for downloads if partfile found (WiZaRd)
- fixed: Remove client from DownloadClientsList on RemoveSource (WiZaRd)
- fixed: Fix broken HTTP downloads from SourceForge (WiZaRd)
- fixed: Collection double extension (leuk_he)
- fixed: Client is always highid if we are connecting to them (Enig123)
- fixed: don't reconnect to banned clients (Enig123)
- fixed: Potential devision by zero in UploadBandwidthThrottler (Stulle)
- fixed: fix a problem of AICHHashset write buffer at shutdown (DolphinX)
- more minor fixes and improves from Stulle's merge
- removed: Send user agent for http downloads only when obfusc enabled code (redundant) (Xman)
- changed: Store antiLeech.dll in config directory (Stulle)
antiLeech.dll.new should henceforth also be placed in config dir.
- add: Ability to translate "Network Adapter" and "eMule control + data" for graphs (Stulle)
- add: Own color option for Network Adapter graph line (Stulle)
requires Network Adapter color to be configured on update
- add: Add a checkbox of Known2Split in PPGFiles (zz_fly)
languages updated: German [Stulle]; Chinese (P.R.C.) [zz_fly];
Chinese (Taiwan) [AndCycle]; French [jamjam]; Spanish [Rajil/mself563];
Italian [xilolee/EvolutionCrazy]; Turkish (partially) [omeringen]
Remark1: Xtreme does an exact overhead-calculation. This means, Xtreme shows more overhead than other eMule-Mods.
Remark2: It is better to use CLEAN INSTALL (Delete prefercence.ini in your CONFIG directory).
Remark3: If your upload speed greater than 500kb/s, and you found the upload speed is not stable enough. You can enable 24k send buffer via prefercence.ini by "sendbuffersize=24000". This option can let Xtreme work better.
Remark4: For Chinese users, go to http://www.chnp2p.org/topics/xtreme, you will get a Chinese changelog there.
A bug in Hashset request processing. This bug may cause some trouble while releasing new files.
This post has been edited by zz0fly: 27 June 2011 - 09:28 AM