Official eMule-Board: Icecube's Music To Be Entering The Commercial Realm - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Icecube's Music To Be Entering The Commercial Realm Thanks to the success on the eMule Content Database

#1 User is offline   IceCube_2 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 July 2010 - 08:09 AM

Hey all (and happy Canada day BTW!),

As some of you are aware, my own release and contribution to the eMule Content Database has gone well over the 300,000 download mark not too long ago.

When I first posted my music on there for free, I thought it would only get maybe a hundred downloads by the end of the first year. Apparently, I grossly under-estimated how successful an artist such as myself could be as evident by the monstrous download number. I knew I was contributing to a good cause, but I didn't know that the database could contribute back in such a huge way. Now, hundreds of thousands have heard my music all over the world thanks to eMule and the eMule website. There is no way I can personally thank everyone involved in the eMule project enough whether it be through the webpage maintenance, updating the client or making the two protocols eMule connects to better. You've all helped in some form or another to make me as successful as I have become today.

In some ways, I keep waiting for this dream to end, some moment which draws me back to reality to say that I'm just another ordinary individual. So far, that moment has never arrived, so I simply forge ahead and see where this dream will take me or if this dream will end. So now I shall be taking a new step in the next two weeks with a commercial release of two of my tracks (Art for the release if you are interested)

I wanted everyone here to know that eMule has, potentially, another success story in the works. Whether or not this next step succeeds, it's been a heck of a run which exceeded my expectations and took them to the moon. I can honestly say, without eMule, this moment would never have been possible.

Thank you.

...and before anyone says it, no, I won't be suing anyone. :P
QUOTE(the Doctor @ Jan 14 2008, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The universal translator is failing again.

#2 User is offline   olofolleola4 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:44 PM

That sounds wonderful! :)
Where can I buy it?

I would be happy if you to created a Flattr account and created a Flattr-link to your CD online or your tracks on Content Database.

If you need any help with your tracks, setting up a webpage or other stuff, I would like to help you! :)

Peace!

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users