Official eMule-Board: Desktop Problem - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Desktop Problem

#1 User is offline   kalebaha 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:44 PM

Im pretty stupid when it comes to things about computers.
i know a little bit but this is just beyond me i dont know if its a hardware problem software problem or what.

But i reformatted and reinstalled Windows xp Home SP2 due to virus problem, sumhow got a virus and it $#@^#@ over my computer and i wasnt able to access internet, download nearly anything, or even system restore... so i reinstalled the windows and thought that i will just start all over again,

but wen i tried to set up internet nothing would work...still... i went to device manager and said that everything was working except: Ethernet Controller, Multimedia Audio Controller, RAID Controller, RAID Controller.

They all show yellow bubble with exclamation mark in them and i try update, reinstall and watever but i cant cause no internet... i have no othr CDs other than the windows xp home SP2 disk.

i know my computer works with my internet cause it was working... before the virus.
i dont know much about the desktop because my dad is the person who gave it to me and always messed with it.

#2 User is offline   bringiton 

• Dropbear
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:46 AM

View Postkalebaha, on 06 August 2010 - 09:44 AM, said:

i went to device manager and said that everything was working except: Ethernet Controller, Multimedia Audio Controller, RAID Controller, RAID Controller.

They all show yellow bubble ....

To start, without a network connection you have no internet connection... if Windows install disk didn't have it, you will have to download a driver for your Ethernet Controller on another computer and stick it on a USB drive. Update through Device Manager to make that yellow bubble go away... :)

(If it's a laptop which has Wireless network you would need reconfigure / connect.)

#3 User is offline   spytech 

• Pip

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:58 AM

did you Installed the ethernet driver which is provided in the mother CD.If not try to install it and after that try to connect to the internet

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users