Official eMule-Board: Who Visists Your Profile Page Every Day? - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Who Visists Your Profile Page Every Day? stalkers and trolls

#1 User is offline   James R. Bath 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:43 PM

Stulle visits mine nearly every day. Freak51 stops by fairly often too, which is odd considering I don't think I've ever had any discussion with him/her. Maybe they hold hands and visit together.
Currently recommending and using: eMule beba 2.63
For slot control only, currently recommending: Tombstone Xtended 1.0 (or higher) if you absolutely must have slot control

Posted Image

Where there is a mule there is fuel. Where there is a stool sits a fool. - Winston Churchill

#2 User is offline   leny3 

• i want to be a tree
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:20 PM

To see if your telling the truth i am going to look each day to see if it is so !!
It's Better To Be Ridicules Than Absolutely Boring !

#3 User is offline   Paingiver 

• I believe it is so... Indeed!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:21 PM

View Postleny3, on 20 July 2010 - 09:20 PM, said:

To see if your telling the truth i am going to look each day to see if it is so !!

And I'm gonna check to see if loon checks every day or not!
T.W.O. Vice President in charge of spam (or the lack there of!).·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

Listen to the C64 remix scene on Slay Radio
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * It really does kick Nectarines butt! * * * *

#4 User is offline   cookoo 

• Pip

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:24 PM

View PostPaingiver, on 20 July 2010 - 06:21 PM, said:

View Postleny3, on 20 July 2010 - 09:20 PM, said:

And I'm gonna check to see if loon checks every day or not!

And I'm going to check if PG checks if loon checks every day!!!

#5 User is offline   James R. Bath 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:26 PM

I already got -2 points. The truth is in the points.
For slot control only, currently recommending: Tombstone Xtended 1.0 (or higher) if you absolutely must have slot control

Posted Image

Where there is a mule there is fuel. Where there is a stool sits a fool. - Winston Churchill

#6 User is offline   xscarab 

• Mrs Chief Mumpopo 'Monkeyballs' Umboga III
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:28 PM

No latest visitors to show

just turn off your "show your stalkers" thing and don't worry about who looks at what on here. jeez
Are we nearly there yet?

#7 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:08 PM

i just like to keep track of how low your reputation is, James. i am still trying to figure out if you are the person to actually cause an overflow in that value. right now you are on very good way. i mean, -273 is a respectable result and god knows that. well, he probably also know how this came to happen and he will probably know - long before any of us - if you will reach your final goal and crash the board by causing an overflow in your reputation. if an int with 16 bits is used it would only take you another 32495 (correct me if i'm wrong) down votes. come on people, let us drop our resentments and let us all help James!

after all, he made some valuable contributions lately. he did not just prove how well the preview code work once. no, he did it twice until now! although he seems a little confused when talking about his positive findings... but i guess it takes all kinds of people. :angelnot:

so, i spy something that starts with -3 and is followed by two other digits. what is it?! :flowers:

This post has been edited by Stulle: 20 July 2010 - 09:11 PM

I am an emule-web.de member and fan!

[Imagine there was a sarcasm meter right here!]

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!

#8 User is offline   James R. Bath 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:10 PM

View Postxscarab, on 20 July 2010 - 09:28 PM, said:

just turn off your "show your stalkers" thing and don't worry about who looks at what on here. jeez

I didn't say anything about worry. jeez. I'm more than happy to let them show themselves.

Posted Image

#9 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:17 PM

that sounds like i am a nudist, walking around in dark parks with nothing but a trench coat! well, sir, there is one thing i am not, sir, and that is a nudist, walking in dark parks with nothing but a trench coat, sir! this is outrageous and i am very disgusted to see you relying on such false statements about my personal life to win this election!

dear people of boardemulia, this man has finally shown his nasty face which he so long hid under his Nixon mask. it is up to you to vote for change. IT IS TIME FOR CHANGE!

PS: i have a dream...? :unsure:

This post has been edited by Stulle: 20 July 2010 - 09:32 PM

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!

#10 User is offline   bringiton 

• Dropbear
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:01 PM

View PostStulle, on 21 July 2010 - 07:17 AM, said:

.... it is up to you to vote for change. IT IS TIME FOR CHANGE!

PS: i have a dream nightmare...? :unsure:

Sooooo.... is this a unpopularity contest for the 'most hated' Board member? Do you both want all your posts -ve rated?

Stulles Sig said:

Hate me or people will get suspicious about you!

Not just a case of 'sour grapes' is it Stulle? :D

PS
Nudist is [usually] someone who exposes their body to convince others they are happy with how they look.

Flasher is someone who exposes their body to convince themselves they are happy with how they look.

#11 User is offline   leny3 

• i want to be a tree
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:19 PM

View PostJames R. Bath, on 20 July 2010 - 10:10 PM, said:

View Postxscarab, on 20 July 2010 - 09:28 PM, said:

I didn't say anything about worry. jeez. I'm more than happy to let them show themselves.

wot ever turns you on bud :lol: i am sure Drizzit will be more than happy to show himself to you as often as you like as he has shown a lot of himself on this bord over the years ! :lol:

#12 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:21 PM

crap, i'm out of positive votes for now, leny! ymmd^^

#13 User is offline   James R. Bath 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:58 PM

The question isn't what turns me on, it's what turns the stalkers/trolls on. Whoever Drizzit is, maybe you can play matchmaker between him and Stulle. Maybe they'll let you join in. Good luck.

Posted Image

#14 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:00 PM

That would be pointless, wouldn't it? All I could possibly love is code. This is why we are not getting along. You don't realize what beauty lies within working code. Anyway, I was really waiting for this day to come...

Bye bye James!

#15 User is offline   James R. Bath 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:05 PM

View PostStulle, on 22 July 2010 - 12:00 AM, said:

Bye bye James!

Quoted for posterity when your posterity reverses itself yet again and you resume your true love of stalking/trolling.

Posted Image

#16 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:13 PM

I am really no expert in trolling but AFAIK a troll is someone who provokes replies by stating things that most likely lead to discussion or asks questions to get a lot of replies. I was basically just trying to educate you which got me a lot of agreement in many ways by many people. You, however, got a lot of response as to why your assumptions were totally wrong. Agreement does not actually qualify as discussion but dragging on a pointless discussion by (re-)stating false arguments could be defined as trolling. So how about we quit our campaign to run for president and just proceed to the election of who has superior trolling skills? I suppose you love the idea. Because chances are you win the vote and you can then drag on a discussion as to why you are in fact not a troll but everyone else replying to you is. That's gonna be fun, isn't it?

PS: Sorry about not stalking my eMule's transfer window. I really have trouble to get a life so I resort to stalking people who have a real li... no wait a minute?!

This post has been edited by Stulle: 21 July 2010 - 11:51 PM

#17 User is offline   leny3 

• i want to be a tree
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:22 AM

View PostStulle, on 22 July 2010 - 12:13 AM, said:

I am really no expert in trolling but AFAIK a troll is someone who provokes replies by stating things that most likely lead to discussion or asks questions to get a lot of replies. I was basically just trying to educate you which got me a lot of agreement in many ways by many people. You, however, got a lot of response as to why your assumptions were totally wrong. Agreement does not actually qualify as discussion but dragging on a pointless discussion by (re-)stating false arguments could be defined as trolling. So how about we quit our campaign to run for president and just proceed to the election of who has superior trolling skills? I suppose you love the idea. Because chances are you win the vote and you can then drag on a discussion as to why you are in fact not a troll but everyone else replying to you is. That's gonna be fun, isn't it?

PS: Sorry about not stalking my eMule's transfer window. I really have trouble to get a life so I resort to stalking people who have a real li... no wait a minute?!

and buy him trolling it gives us spammers a chance to take spam pish out of them :lol:

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users