Official eMule-Board: Client Analyzer Skull Matches - Official eMule-Board

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Client Analyzer Skull Matches Which mod is the worst?

#141 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:15 PM

You know perfectly well what I am talking about. Nobody likes what you are doing and you are provoking a large number of users on this board. Is this all because I damaged your self-esteem? Or is it because you are just having too much time on your hand and you want to kill it being destructive much rather than being constructive.

Again, what is your objective behind provoking probably any last board member and spreading lies and unjustified accusations about MorphXT? Don't feel obliged to answer with yet another excuse, I want a real answer! Or can't you even be honest for just one fucking time? This is worse than talking to a three year old because they can accept being wrong!

EDIT: word mash up... whoops

This post has been edited by Stulle: 09 July 2010 - 10:20 PM

I am an emule-web.de member and fan!

[Imagine there was a sarcasm meter right here!]

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!

#142 User is offline   Famerlor 

• also known as Spike2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:20 PM

View PostJames R. Bath, on 09 July 2010 - 11:54 PM, said:

That and insane conspiracies like Stulle and confused ranting like Lamerlor.

Insane are only your postings, especially your "matches".

Btw: I don't care if you write my nickname falsely, Jones B. Wrath...

EDIT: Oh, nice, Jones changed silently his new avatar again: Instead of a brain fart we now see the light of insight, he hopes to get some day (though I honestly doubt that). IMO the brain fart was fitting better...

This post has been edited by Famerlor: 09 July 2010 - 10:30 PM

Posted Image

You want a light mod with source-dropping, Powershare and WiZaRd's ClientAnalyzer ?
Try Spike2-Mod !

You rather want to stick to official eMule but don't want to miss all the new fixes and optimizations from the mods ?
Try OfFixed-Mod !

This post has been edited 1 time, the last time by God: Tomorrow, 12:74 PM

#143 User is offline   pier4r 

• Ex falso quodlibet ; Kad is the major concept behind emule.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:12 AM

View PostJames R. Bath, on 09 July 2010 - 11:54 PM, said:

The point of sorting when sampling is to get a random/unbiased sample of the population. If I had sampled the highest scoring 88 in my queue, it would have automatically biased it toward non-skulls. Instead, I sort base on filename and priority. As to the whole "supposed" argument thing, that applies to all clients so there's no point even discussing it. You're running a supposed eMule that may be faking stats. I don't actually think that, but that's where your "supposed" thing leads too. That and insane conspiracies like Stulle and confused ranting like Lamerlor.

red: Posted Image, then i give up with you.

green: That is. You can believe that my emule is good, but you can't proof it. :)
>>>Feature Request (ICS) or SOTN, EmuleCollectionV2 >>> Emule on old hardware (intel pentium 2 or 3 - via c3 - and so on) with good OS settings and enough ram (256+ mb): great >>>user of: eMule - Xtreme - ZZUL bastard - SharX - SharkX 1.8b5 pierQR - ZZUL-Tra - ZZUL-Tra-TL - kMule - Beba

Extended signature: click.

#144 User is offline   James R. Bath 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 July 2010 - 07:44 AM

View Postpier4r, on 10 July 2010 - 07:12 AM, said:

green: That is. You can believe that my emule is good, but you can't proof it. :)

And I can't prove mine is good and and nobody can prove any of them are good so they must all be buggy clients and specially programmed mods by malicious users to exploit our systems or stop all sharing. Never mind the good files downloaded. Can't prove them either. Time to give up eMule and the Internet because it's all unprovable. Sounds like another Stulle paranoia episode.
Currently recommending and using: eMule beba 2.63
For slot control only, currently recommending: Tombstone Xtended 1.0 (or higher) if you absolutely must have slot control

Posted Image

Where there is a mule there is fuel. Where there is a stool sits a fool. - Winston Churchill

#145 User is offline   SS1900 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 July 2010 - 07:53 AM

God bless anyone who will end this farce !!!! :respect:

:flowers:

#146 User is offline   Famerlor 

• also known as Spike2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 July 2010 - 08:15 AM

YES YES YES @SS1900 !!
Though I doubt that will happen, it's a pity...

I mean: It's becoming more & more obvious that Jones R. Wrath is just trolling around. Talking to him is like a conversation like the following:

A: Wow, what a nice day.
J: Why should it be a nice day ?
A: Well, why not ? The sun shines, the birds are singing, perfect weather...
J: Your initial question shows clearly you are biased that the day has to be good. Why should it be good that the sun is shining ? Never heard of bad sunburns and skin cancer ?!?
A: What has skin cancer to do with that ? If you're not too long in the sun there's no risk.
J: And what is "too long" ?
A: WTF ?!? The sun was always shining so that it can't be so harmful to humans.
J: Any proof ? How can you know that the sun was always shining ? You weren't present million years ago !
A: Scientists found out that life wouldn't have evolved without the sun.
J: That's what some scientists say. I say it's bad and I have statistical proof: Once I was out for just 5 minutes and got a sunburn. The same happened to my sister.
A: That's not any kind of statistic !!
J: Says who ?

and so on, and so on...

JRB's postings have the typical style of troll-postings. So typical, they could be from a book "How to recognize a troll posting" !
His only goal is to keep a senseless discussion running and provoking, hoping that someone will either get a ban or at least warning for starting to flame or some other users start flaming each other. That's when he will suddenly stops posting here (typical troll behaviour). Then such trolls either get their popcorn out and watch what they have caused or - more likely - sit constantly wanking in front of their pc with no free hand for another troll-posting.

Long text made short: Dear Moderators & Admins - please stop JRB's nonsense here and in the other threads !!
Posted Image

You want a light mod with source-dropping, Powershare and WiZaRd's ClientAnalyzer ?
Try Spike2-Mod !

You rather want to stick to official eMule but don't want to miss all the new fixes and optimizations from the mods ?
Try OfFixed-Mod !

This post has been edited 1 time, the last time by God: Tomorrow, 12:74 PM

#147 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 July 2010 - 09:41 AM

Well Spike, sad as it is, "conversations" with him are not quite like that. He is not asking questions. He is spreading lies and unjustified accusations. If he would just be asking dumb questions nobody would care but with what he is doing he is hitting people's nerve... certainly my nerve, anyway.

Giving his last assault on me I hope that accusations of sodomy will finally make the mods act against James but I am not getting my hopes up too much. It really is sad to see how a single person is terrorizing a large part of the board and nobody stops him. :(

This post has been edited by Stulle: 10 July 2010 - 09:42 AM

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!

#148 User is offline   SS1900 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 July 2010 - 10:08 AM

View PostStulle, on 10 July 2010 - 10:41 AM, said:

It really is sad to see how a single person is terrorizing a large part of the board and nobody stops him. :(

i'm not scared !!!!!! :devil:
but i WANT ..only respect for the board , for you and your mod .....i'm not a modder , i don't know the emule code ..i'm a simply user .....but now and always the morphXT is my choice !

james please stop you to create confusion and grudge in the community !!

:respect: :respect:

#149 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 July 2010 - 10:12 AM

Thanks, that's nice! :)

PS: Although I am currently the only modder on the MorphXT team I am still hoping for someone to join me. morph4u seemed rather enthusiastic about that but for now he has some other things to deal with first. Anyway, this is and always was a team project so it's not just my work.

This post has been edited by Stulle: 10 July 2010 - 10:15 AM

#150 User is offline   James R. Bath 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:44 PM

From Wikipedia Accuracy and Precision:
"A measurement system is called valid if it is both accurate and precise. Related terms are bias (non-random or directed effects caused by a factor or factors unrelated by the independent variable) and error (random variability), respectively."

Regarding what to sort on to avoid bias, selection of independent variables:
"... separating them into those available at the start of a process and those being created by it, where the latter (dependent variables) are dependent on the former (independent variables)."
For slot control only, currently recommending: Tombstone Xtended 1.0 (or higher) if you absolutely must have slot control

Posted Image

Where there is a mule there is fuel. Where there is a stool sits a fool. - Winston Churchill

#151 User is offline   James R. Bath 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:16 PM

Did a raw count of Official 50a skulls at the moment without looking at the skull reason:
Skulls: 248 of 1084 total (22.88%)
Queue/known: 3431/3516
Session time: 2 days 20 hours (which is equal to transfer time minus a minute)

Posted Image

#152 User is offline   pier4r 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 July 2010 - 09:36 PM

View PostJames R. Bath, on 10 July 2010 - 08:16 PM, said:

Did a raw count of Official 50a skulls at the moment without looking at the skull reason:
Skulls: 248 of 1084 total (22.88%)
Queue/known: 3431/3516
Session time: 2 days 20 hours (which is equal to transfer time minus a minute)

is quite high, but hey "Thanks good lord" :cry2:
>>>Feature Request (ICS) or SOTN, EmuleCollectionV2 >>> Emule on old hardware (intel pentium 2 or 3 - via c3 - and so on) with good OS settings and enough ram (256+ mb): great >>>user of: eMule - Xtreme - ZZUL bastard - SharX - SharkX 1.8b5 pierQR - ZZUL-Tra - ZZUL-Tra-TL - kMule - Beba

#153 User is offline   James R. Bath 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 July 2010 - 12:39 AM

To avoid those trying to suppress open review of eMule mods or trying to hide the failures of their pet mod, the direct link to explanations, background, and a complete list of matches.

Official 50a gets what should be an easy match tonight against a 49b client that uses random letters for version names. Can we expect a romp? The CA referee in charge is the 100% slot stall-drop free, very stable, and crash safe super Kad mod beba 2.61:
  • 50a Official: 18 skulls out of 88 sampled (20.45% - mostly FastXS, lots of fast reasks, few failed ul/dl)
  • 49b random letters: 3 skulls out of 30 total (10% - FastXS and fast reasks)

Testing conditions:
Queue/Known Clients at match time:  3125/3336 (only users in queue tested)
1069 50a Official clients total, the sampled were based on filename and priority to get a random/non-biased sample of the total population.
Fakes/thieves:  0 49b random, 0 50a Official.  Excluded from the skull and total counts because they are different, unofficial mods.
Bad UL/DL ratio:  0 49b random, 0 50a Official.  Excluded from counts if it's the only skull factor.
Session up time:  3 days 30 minutes
Number of active Downloads:  2
2500+ shared files
AntiLeechFile loaded, 449334 clients are known, 5 corrupt part senders loaded, 5 entries deleted (not seen within 60 days)
Kad only connected.
The 49b random clients copied from client statistics:
   Afyznenb 4.0: 1 (0.2%)
   Aqujai 8.1: 1 (0.2%)
   Cihiutjmbx 0.4: 1 (0.2%)
   Cownfxph 5.4: 1 (0.2%)
   Dyegmp 3.1: 1 (0.2%)
   Ebegngouy 7.7: 1 (0.2%)
   Gkadonah 1.7: 1 (0.2%)
   Iakmtztfan 1.2: 1 (0.2%)
   Ievlbxutq 4.3: 1 (0.2%)
   Iqvseb 5.8: 1 (0.2%)
   Jilqraipok 4.2: 1 (0.2%)
   Jugiof 5.0: 1 (0.2%)
   Kaulvvhk 6.4: 1 (0.2%)
   Nxyjsarj 1.4: 1 (0.2%)
   Ogjudmke 8.9: 1 (0.2%)
   Pnvkjnhe 3.1: 1 (0.2%)
   Pougoplatj 0.0: 1 (0.2%)
   Qsuldew 9.6: 1 (0.2%)
   Rpcidh 6.5: 1 (0.2%)
   Soxeeskwu 4.0: 1 (0.2%)
   Spemenlp 5.4: 1 (0.2%)
   Ttetaav 0.9: 1 (0.2%)
   Tuaouoxyo 3.3: 1 (0.2%)
   Unbuyi share 100604: 1 (0.2%)
   Uwkolzebjo 8.2: 1 (0.2%)
   Vcifiaxt 7.6: 1 (0.2%)
   Xaiasiwhpa 7.0: 1 (0.2%)
   Xpmaxwctd 8.0: 1 (0.2%)
   Yidiupzsx 4.9: 1 (0.2%)
   Yototv 7.7: 1 (0.2%)
   Zndxlxsuua 7.4: 1 (0.2%)
   Zouuwoeinu 3.6: 1 (0.2%)
   Zovhnte 3.9: 1 (0.2%)
   Zuekcp 1.7: 1 (0.2%)

Yet another reason not to ban/penalize by mod name alone.

Posted Image

#154 User is offline   pier4r 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 July 2010 - 07:09 AM

so, the previuos post was a singularity!!! Again with the evil side!

:cry:

This post has been edited by pier4r: 11 July 2010 - 07:09 AM

#155 User is offline   James R. Bath 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 July 2010 - 07:33 AM

pier4r, I posted sampling and statistical assistance the post before that. :flowers:

Posted Image

#156 User is offline   pier4r 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 July 2010 - 01:02 PM

View PostJames R. Bath, on 11 July 2010 - 09:33 AM, said:

pier4r, I posted sampling and statistical assistance the post before that. :flowers:

<_<

#157 User is offline   James R. Bath 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2010 - 11:45 PM

To avoid those trying to suppress open review of eMule mods or trying to hide the failures of their pet mod, the direct link to explanations, background, and a complete list of matches.

Tonight, official 50a takes on a skull match virgin. The CA referee/pimp in charge is the only reliable, if somewhat jumpy, SlotFocus mod on the planet Tombstone Xtended 1.0:
  • 50a Official: 24 skulls out of 88 sampled (27.27% - nearly all fastXS)
  • eMule Plus: 16 skulls out of 41 total (39.02% - mostly fastXS, lots of fast reasks and failed UL/DL)

Testing conditions:
Queue/Known Clients at match time:  2761/2790 (only users in queue tested)
88 of 1007 total 50a sampled, the sampled were based on filename and priority to get a random/non-biased sample of the total population.
Fakes/thieves:  0 eMule Plus, 0 50a Official.  Excluded from the skull and total counts because they are different, unofficial mods.
Bad UL/DL ratio:  0 eMule Plus, 0 50a Official.  Excluded from counts if it's the only skull factor.
Session up time:  1 day 17 hours
Number of active Downloads:  0
2500+ shared files.
AntiLeechFile loaded, 483641 clients are known, 7 corrupt part senders loaded.
Kad only connected.

This post has been edited by James R. Bath: 14 July 2010 - 11:48 PM

Posted Image

• Member Options

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users