Official eMule-Board: Client Analyzer Skull Matches - Official eMule-Board

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Client Analyzer Skull Matches Which mod is the worst?

#101 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 July 2010 - 05:05 PM

A mod fake of MorphXT would be a client that sends MorphXT as the modstring but does not send the appropriate name tag. This is an obvious fake! These fakes are marked as such by the CA because only those can definitely distinguished as such!

The major point is not if MorphXT clients can be considered fakes if there is something odd about them. The CA is all about possibilities and thus I doubt your pseudo code will ever make it into CA unless someone similar moronic to you makes a change like that. My major point is that you cannot claim that all of the positives you got are indeed genuine MorphXT and that is it!

This post has been edited by Some Support: 07 July 2010 - 05:32 PM
Reason for edit:: Stay nice!

I am an emule-web.de member and fan!

[Imagine there was a sarcasm meter right here!]

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!

#102 User is offline   Famerlor 

• also known as Spike2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 05:20 PM

View PostJames R. Bath, on 07 July 2010 - 05:49 PM, said:

View PostStulle, on 07 July 2010 - 04:35 PM, said:

In fact, any "MorphXT" behaving badly is a lot more likely to be a leecher because until the date you could not actually prove any code in MorphXT is bugged or otherwise bad.

So, IF client ID = MorphXT and behavior = bad, THEN client = modfaker

Basically yes (in some way).

Yet CA does identify clients that identify as MorphXT versions as fakes.

Some of them, not all of them. A modification like Stulle described is undetectable - for the CA, for DLP, for ARGOS - clearly NOT DETECTABLE.
Got it ?

I mean - how many people did told you now that you're wrong and should stop this BS ?
Stulle - expert modder - did so
WiZaRd - expert modder - did so
pie4r - did so
pp (pille.pallo) - modder - did so
andu - long time member - did so
me - modder - did so

What are you waiting for to stop this idiocy ? Do you really think you do understand more about eMule than the persons listed above ?!!? :furious:

GO AWAY. WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE :furious: :furious: :furious:

Spike2
Posted Image

You want a light mod with source-dropping, Powershare and WiZaRd's ClientAnalyzer ?
Try Spike2-Mod !

You rather want to stick to official eMule but don't want to miss all the new fixes and optimizations from the mods ?
Try OfFixed-Mod !

This post has been edited 1 time, the last time by God: Tomorrow, 12:74 PM

#103 User is offline   James R. Bath 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 05:56 PM

View PostFamerlor, on 07 July 2010 - 06:20 PM, said:

In fact, any "MorphXT" behaving badly is a lot more likely to be a leecher because until the date you could not actually prove any code in MorphXT is bugged or otherwise bad.

Great, let's get it coded. I have no objection.

Yet CA does identify clients that identify as MorphXT versions as fakes.

Some of them, not all of them. A modification like Stulle described is undetectable - for the CA, for DLP, for ARGOS - clearly NOT DETECTABLE.
Got it ?

So in scientific/reproducible/code terms, it's not a fake and irrelevant to this discussion because all clients, mods and official, have the same problem and are subject the same types of modification. It's an excuse that applies to all and thus the results for Morph are no more biased in undetectable fake terms than any other client. Considering the heaping mess of C&P code Morph is, other mods are actually more likely targets because they can be more easily adjusted and more quickly compiled.
Got it?

Speaking of ongoing BS, here's the corrected list:
Stulle - highly biased Morph modder - did so
WiZaRd - expert modder - did not, actually supports this topic and just doesn't want me responding to users like Stulle. Thanks to WiZaRd and this topic and my matches/logs, not you or Stulle or pp or andu, a bug in the official eMule has been reported.
pie4r - did not - did question statistical techniques regarding sampling of clients with lots of users and only relevant to 50a, 49c, other heavily used clients
pp (pille.pallo) - modder - did not, still not sure what pp's issue was. Probably got annoyed by constant PM harassment by Stulle and needed to alleviate some stress or wanted the topic to end just get Stulle and you to STFU.
andu - heavily biased long time Morph supporter and pet user and Morph forum moderator
Famerlor - modder - did so - and also claimed to put me on ignore but hear you are reading my messages and responding to them again, so your honesty and intent is questionable. Feel free to keep your claim and put me on ignore.
Currently recommending and using: eMule beba 2.63
For slot control only, currently recommending: Tombstone Xtended 1.0 (or higher) if you absolutely must have slot control

Posted Image

Where there is a mule there is fuel. Where there is a stool sits a fool. - Winston Churchill

#104 User is offline   James R. Bath 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:00 PM

View PostSS1900, on 07 July 2010 - 06:01 PM, said:

about the CA from wiki source :

:flowers: Thanks for your useful and informative post. I'm out of + votes for the day, so this is a reminder for me and an attempt to get the discussion returned to the topic.
For slot control only, currently recommending: Tombstone Xtended 1.0 (or higher) if you absolutely must have slot control

Posted Image

Where there is a mule there is fuel. Where there is a stool sits a fool. - Winston Churchill

#105 User is offline   tHeWiZaRdOfDoS 

• Man, what a bunch of jokers...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:09 PM

@SS1900: where is that wiki located!? The translation is terrible and hardly understandable.

#106 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:15 PM

"that applies to all and thus" your assumption that MorphXT is worse than any other client is not applicable. Period.

Speaking of biased, the only biased person here is you. Whenever you mention MorphXT you say something negative and acknowledge nothing. MorphXT is a highly innovative mod and the fact that a lot of C&P code is in Morph is caused by many people copying from MorphXT! This is why it is targeted frequently. And if you just would open your eyes you would see numerous leecher mods build on MorphXT. Until this day there are three leechers based on MorphXT 12.3 available. Any bells ringing? There is only one based on TSX, IIRC.

Stulle - highly biased Morph modder - did so

Yeah, because I am right and not because I am biased.

WiZaRd - expert modder - did not, actually supports this topic and just doesn't want me responding to users like Stulle. Thanks to WiZaRd and this topic and my matches/logs, not you or Stulle or pp or andu, a bug in the official eMule has been reported.

Because he knows I will not sit quietly because I just can't, quite unlike him. He knows you are wrong and he told you at least once!

pie4r - did not - did question statistical techniques regarding sampling of clients with lots of users and only relevant to 50a, 49c, other heavily used clients

Again, wrong, his last post was telling you exactly what I am telling you! Besides, he also told you that your sampling methods in general invalidate any of your results!

pp (pille.pallo) - modder - did not, still not sure what pp's issue was. Probably got annoyed by constant PM harassment by Stulle and needed to alleviate some stress or wanted the topic to end just get Stulle and you to STFU.

Actually, I did not send a single freaking PM to him until this day! Your assumption has not even sound reasoning, I don't need to harass anyone if I am right!

andu - heavily biased long time Morph supporter and pet user and Morph forum moderator

He said it himself, he is prolly the most objective person around and this is why he is forum mod and not me, although I am doing the coding. He has been around MorphXT for way longer than I have and he has more matureness than most other people here.

Famerlor - modder - did so - and also claimed to put me on ignore but hear you are reading my messages and responding to them again, so your honesty and intent is questionable. Feel free to keep your claim and put me on ignore.

Right and because of that he has to be wrong. Are you even believing yourself?!

Speaking of biased, again, you tried to blackmail me. Any justifications? Speaking of biased, again, I presented proof that I am not dead opposed to Slot Limiters under any circumstances in your Slot Limiters thread to which you knew no sane reply.

You are nothing but a petty troll who prolly gets a good wank from insults.

I kindly urge *ANY* moderator to do something about this person. This spread of lies and insults from this person has disturbed the boards peace for long enough. What are you waiting for? That he provokes me or anybody else to the point even the last person who is not capable of enduring all these lies starts insulting him until you can ban this person, much rather than James? He is not contributing but only causing trouble. You should honestly do something!

This post has been edited by Stulle: 07 July 2010 - 06:16 PM

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!

#107 User is offline   SS1900 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:25 PM

View PosttHeWiZaRdOfDoS, on 07 July 2010 - 07:09 PM, said:

@SS1900: where is that wiki located!? The translation is terrible and hardly understandable.

sorry i have found only these at the moment :

German:Client Analyzer > http://wiki.emule-we...Client_Analyzer

and in italian

:worthy:

#108 User is offline   LorenzoC 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:29 PM

James, as common user I think you should have reported your statistics to WizardOfDos for further investigating. Because they just show how the CA reacts to a "group" of clients. Then WizardOfDos could discover it is a general flaw in CA or the CA is correctly reacting to a flaw in the official code or finally that everything is fine with CA and official code and there is just a group of clients that sends too many requests.

Once WizardOfDos has determined that it is the last case, there are two options, either those clients can be recognized (by behavior) from "regular" ones or not. In this last case WizardOfDos could have contacted the developers of "modX" and said: "hey I get this problem with too many requests, could you please verify your code?". The verification could either find a bug or not, in this last case we are left with a group of clients we cannot recognize that are just being punished because they behave badly and the name is irrelevant.

Besides, any mod user should expect his mod to introduce more bugs over the official clients, whenever the mod adds features. This leads to the idea that the less features a mod has got, the better. But this is only my opinion.

Regards.

This post has been edited by LorenzoC: 07 July 2010 - 06:32 PM

#109 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:33 PM

LorenzoC, that would have been the way to go if you are not on a smear campaign against "modX". Unfortunately for this board I stepped James' toe and he could not cope so he started going into insane-berserk-mode and here we are.

#110 User is offline   James R. Bath 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:38 PM

View PostStulle, on 07 July 2010 - 07:15 PM, said:

"that applies to all and thus" your assumption that MorphXT is worse than any other client is not applicable. Period.

Actually, what that means is, besides that you like to quote out of context to impose your bias, that the excuse you use that there are more undetectable fake Morphs than other undetectable fake clients is not applicable. Period. I do apologize if that hurts your feelings. Maybe the 3-year-old next door to you can provide a hug and some common sense to help. As for your statistics, I recommend a paid course where you are forced to attend and take tests instead of an online course where you C&P answers. :flowers:

Posted Image

#111 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:57 PM

1. I learned from the best. Although I can not quite match your "out of context" quotation skills.
2. I am not saying there are more and I told you many times. I am saying there are and you can NOT figure out just which are legit and which are not and thus is your "test result" unreliable. This does apply for any of your test results but as you like to criticize MorphXT I am focussing on that, too.
3. Actually, I think I prove more skill not just writing my answers but also reading replies. You have not contributed anything at all for a number of months but you fuel the same discussions again and again while ignoring or at least not reacting to technical facts unless you were flaming in response because you had nothing else to argue with.
4. You have been told to shut the f*** up by a fairly large number of people from this board. All of them have not just contributed, they have proven themselves to be intelligent and reliable members. Instead of trying to pretend this is about prejudice and some illuminates-like conspiracy. Just accept it and stop all this. You have gone far enough.
5. You are still have not my 5 answers and although I keep reminding you of that you don't even say a word about it any more. Is it because your blackmail did not work out? Is it because you don't know yourself or feel you may be banned if you answer truthfully?
6. So what about your parents? Did they ever consider putting you down when they realized how much of a moron you are? Or are you a little mommy's boy at home and once you leave your mothers living room to go to her basement into "your appartment" you start troll threads where you lie and insult people in order to be insulted yourself and then you start wanking like any random immature teenager?

#112 User is offline   Famerlor 

• also known as Spike2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:06 PM

First of all I'd like to gratulate James R. Bath to his new avatar which precisely symbolizes a brain fart - something which can be find in all posts of him in this (&some other) threads.

View PostJames R. Bath, on 07 July 2010 - 07:56 PM, said:

View PostFamerlor, on 07 July 2010 - 06:20 PM, said:

Great, let's get it coded. I have no objection.

BS. Why should WiZ code sth. like that ? The client will get punished already for behaving badly, no need for an additional punishment for modfaking. Although it *could* be a genuine MorphXT since EVERY CLIENT may be used in a bad way (it's always the user and not the client). The other way round a "bad mod" can be used fair, too - that's the philosophy WiZ had in mind creating the CA - sth. you didn't understand until now.

So in scientific/reproducible/code terms, it's not a fake and irrelevant to this discussion because all clients, mods and official, have the same problem and are subject the same types of modification. 

ARGL !! Are you so dumb or are you just making fun of us here ?!?
WHY are there more virii / trojans for Windows than for Linux or MacOS ?! YES - because it is wider spread. And no guess which mods are first targets for leecher modders to modify - the well known like i.e. MorphXT and Xtreme or the "underdogs" like i.e. Spike2Mod, beba, Katana ?

It's an excuse that applies to all and thus the results for Morph are no more biased in undetectable fake terms than any other client. 

I already said it, and I repeat this sentence now for the third time since you still didn't get it:

They do NOT cancel each other out. You have no possibility to recognize how many fakes of each mods you have in your queue (i.e. 10% MorphXT fakes, 8% Xtreme fakes - different quotas lead to your whole statistic be just plain BS).

Considering the heaping mess of C&P code Morph is, other mods are actually more likely targets because they can be more easily adjusted and more quickly compiled.

You really have no f****** clue. Morph is one of the real innovative mods with many unique features. I won't list them all, but many nowadays well known features like i.e. (to name just one) FlushThread origin in the MorphXT.

He didn't ? HE DID !!
Although WiZ is really able to speak for himself, here just one quote from him from his post from the 03 July 2010 - 04:03 PM:

urge you to stop that, James... really, it's just childish and getting annyoing

Didn't you read it or just ignored it ?

Perhaps you should re-read his / her posts.

I doubt that. In fact everybody here tries to get YOU to STFU since you are just spreading your BS-/anti-Morph-BS- brain farts.
One sentence from pp you obviously didn't understand just like WiZ sentence above:

OMFG... The reason that noone follows your argumentation might be that it's one-sided, vague and lacking a common base. But that's only my sight of it.

I never ever claimed that. I said

So, now I'm out here.

meaning that I wanted to leave this thread. I never said to put you on my ignore list (although that's not the worsest idea). But your childish campaign here is always really provoking an answer since such BS shouldn't go uncommented.

Following quotes from Stulle's posting:

Right and because of that he has to be wrong. Are you even believing yourself?!

And btw since James is questioning my intent I may shortly explain my intent, since it's really simple and perhaps even understandable for James (quote from one of my own previous posts):

Nope, but I am able to think for myself. And in contrast to you (James) I am able to read eMule's code and understand how it works.

And of course because I really like the CA and dislike the way you make the Analyzer look bad by your FUD-campaign against MorphXT - which just started because you're pissed because of Stulle denying your SlotLimiter "requests".

I kindly urge *ANY* moderator to do something about this person. This spread of lies and insults from this person has disturbed the boards peace for long enough. What are you waiting for? That he provokes me or anybody else to the point even the last person who is not capable of enduring all these lies starts insulting him until you can ban this person, much rather than James? He is not contributing but only causing trouble. You should honestly do something!

100% signed.

View PostStulle, on 07 July 2010 - 08:33 PM, said:

LorenzoC, that would have been the way to go if you are not on a smear campaign against "modX". Unfortunately for this board I stepped James' toe and he could not cope so he started going into insane-berserk-mode and here we are.

Yes and the whole thread isn't really about "reviewing mods" and neither it is about possible bad behaviour of the MorphXT-mod.
It's just about revenge from James because of Stulle not fulfilling his SlotLimiter-feature-requests in MorphXT.

View PostJames R. Bath, on 07 July 2010 - 11:38 PM, said:

that there are more undetectable fake Morphs than other undetectable fake clients is not applicable.

IT IS POSSIBLE TO CREATE UNDETECTABLE BAD MODS OUT OF EVERY MOD.
THE WIDER SPREAD A MOD IS THE MORE IT BECOMES ATTRACTIVE TO LEECHER MODDERS.
MORPHXT = WIDE SPREAD ==> MORE MORPHXT-BASED-LEECHER-MODS
i.e. KATANA = NOT WIDE SPREAD ==> LESS KATANA-BASED-LEECHER-MODS
^^^^^^
Is that so hard to understand ?

@ moderators:
Pleeeeeease close this thread.

Spike2
Posted Image

You want a light mod with source-dropping, Powershare and WiZaRd's ClientAnalyzer ?
Try Spike2-Mod !

You rather want to stick to official eMule but don't want to miss all the new fixes and optimizations from the mods ?
Try OfFixed-Mod !

#113 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:20 PM

And of course because I really like the CA and dislike the way you make the Analyzer look bad by your FUD-campaign against MorphXT - which just started because you're pissed because of Stulle denying your SlotLimiter "requests".

i actually stepped his toes prior to that which made him think he would have to get back at me and try to argue against my no-slotlimiter-for-Morph argumentation. failing miserably there and arguing for improvement in the upload system instead of for a slot limiter he got even angrier and then he got really started because he could just not keep up on a technical level.

iirc, i stepped his toe when i replied in an annoyed fashion about his rather annoying posts in TS and Katana threads...

#114 User is offline   ElChele 

• Miembro con emule 0.50a
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:20 PM

I'm selling Opel Corsa, anyone interested? :lol:
Posted Image Make your own ipfilter file, and manage fake files. Take in count, You are the best filter for emule.

#115 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:21 PM

oh, finally some intelligent trolling! thank you very much, sir! :flowers: (btw, the irony is not on you but on our smartest board member EVER)

#116 User is offline   Famerlor 

• also known as Spike2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:36 PM

View PostElChele, on 08 July 2010 - 12:20 AM, said:

It it has a slotrpm-limiter installed - like every modern car - you could stress the importance of this rpm-limiter and sell it to James. If you tell him Stulle would like to buy the car, too, you can really get a record value for the Corsa - tell James that Stulle will pay 50.000 € for the car and I take every bet he will give you more just to avoid Stulle getting the car :thumbup:
Posted Image

Try Spike2-Mod !

Try OfFixed-Mod !

#117 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:40 PM

Interesting thing about Opel is that they were the first automobile OEM to introduce Lean Manufacturing/Management methods in their plant in Eisenach, Germany. They adapted the ideas from Toyota's production system following a MIT study which pointed out how much better East-Asian car manufacturers were producing.

I can point you to some nice, although German, books on this and much more related to this, if you ask nicely. :)

#118 User is offline   James R. Bath 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:24 PM

View PostElChele, on 07 July 2010 - 11:20 PM, said:

Morph users we'll buy anything. Start up eMule and start messaging the Morphs. :flowers: Half the profits should go to ClientAnalyzer research and finding something useful to do for empty donut chef hats.

Posted Image

#119 User is offline   ElChele 

• Miembro con emule 0.50a
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:49 PM

Oh no!, james is so able to find some bug in my car, In fact I believe he prefer a leecher corsa.(rpm-limiter tampered and full tuned). :P
My corsa full equipped, also includes CA., (Car Analizer). :)

PD: Of course I'm just kidding. :D
Come on guys, there are already enough tension in the thread, some time a smile is worth, than thousand words. :flowers:
Posted Image Make your own ipfilter file, and manage fake files. Take in count, You are the best filter for emule.

#120 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:55 PM

See James, you are biased and I mean to say a lot more than anyone else on this board has probably ever been! Are you going to defend yourself against this claim or just accept it quietly because you got no new material to flame about?

• Member Options

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users