Official eMule-Board: Stulle Hiding - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Stulle Hiding still refusing to help newbies

#1 User is offline   makapa 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:26 PM

Hi Stulle

Sent you a pm and of course you have chosen to hide behing the sign "refuse pms from this sender"

as suspected when confronted with a simple help ie how to get kad to connect you dont actually help but hide behind longwinded jargon in order to confuse, because as others claim justifiably by your actions, you dont actually know how and if you had the slightest inkling you wouldnt help anyway, nice way to encourage new members, who are incidentally leaving this program in droves, due mostly to your posts and rudeness and lack of any help whatsoever.

just to correct you in your ignorant statement which you obviously havent bothered to check ---YES---amule connects immediately to the kad network and has only one connect button , thats all thats needed despite your claims it cant be done.

As with emule beba 2.63 that connectS to kad even with lowid and firewalled, so in future check out your silly answers first before again putting both feet in your mouth as before.

perhaps with the sheer weight of critical posts about your attitude and rude replies you may eventually be shamed into quitting or hopefully be forced out.

this was supposed to be a community SITE where we all help each other but now we see it for its real purpose, it belongs to STULLE god of emule and who will never ever help anyone.

hopefully more and more newbies as already posted will start emule find it doesnt work and leave, which will be solely down to STULLE.

as you have banned my pms then all posts will go here for all to read as is your wish.

haVE A HGOOD DAY
MAKA

NO SWEARING PLEASE AS ABOVE

#2 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:58 PM

tl;dr

But yeah, I don't help random newbies and the fact that some of your latest post were binned by some mod/admin should give you a hint that you are the one who is wrong. Besides, why aren't you harassing SomeSupport and Wiz? They are even more qualified to help than me and, yet, they don't seem to support those poor individuals you are fighting for, either!
I am an emule-web.de member and fan!

[Imagine there was a sarcasm meter right here!]

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!

#3 User is offline   makapa 

• Pip

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:24 PM

View Postmakapa, on 29 August 2011 - 12:26 PM, said:

Hi Stulle

Sent you a pm and of course you have chosen to hide behing the sign "refuse pms from this sender"

as suspected when confronted with a simple help ie how to get kad to connect you dont actually help but hide behind longwinded jargon in order to confuse, because as others claim justifiably by your actions, you dont actually know how and if you had the slightest inkling you wouldnt help anyway, nice way to encourage new members, who are incidentally leaving this program in droves, due mostly to your posts and rudeness and lack of any help whatsoever.

just to correct you in your ignorant statement which you obviously havent bothered to check ---YES---amule connects immediately to the kad network and has only one connect button , thats all thats needed despite your claims it cant be done.

As with emule beba 2.63 that connectS to kad even with lowid and firewalled, so in future check out your silly answers first before again putting both feet in your mouth as before.

perhaps with the sheer weight of critical posts about your attitude and rude replies you may eventually be shamed into quitting or hopefully be forced out.

this was supposed to be a community SITE where we all help each other but now we see it for its real purpose, it belongs to STULLE god of emule and who will never ever help anyone.

hopefully more and more newbies as already posted will start emule find it doesnt work and leave, which will be solely down to STULLE.

as you have banned my pms then all posts will go here for all to read as is your wish.

haVE A HGOOD DAY
MAKA

#4 User is offline   makapa 

• Pip

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:30 PM

View Postmakapa, on 29 August 2011 - 01:24 PM, said:

View Postmakapa, on 29 August 2011 - 12:26 PM, said:

Hi Stulle

haVE A HGOOD DAY
MAKA

proved again, still no help your time is running short, now posted to all forums and help sites the reminder that STULLE will not help anyone who asks and therefore assists with the losing of more and more new members who would like to join emule and have difficulties. remember the words of STULLE , dont expect any help newbies, kind of sums up whether this site is worth it if thats the attitude.

also proves the point countless times that as suspected STULLE does not know the answer to the questions about kad, shows up by not answering anyone, its called h"how to be found out by shooting yourself in the foot"

if i am wrong as you claim then why do you want no new members and will help no one, because you dont know how.
copied and pasted worldwide to all relevant forums, at the last count have sent to 340 of em, of course have asked them to direct their comments to STULLE the wise one who knows everything and refuse to answer, because he doesnt even know the answer, as proved.
have anice day, make some space for the incoming messages your gonna need it, lol

#5 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:54 PM

Wow, you really seem to have problems in your life if I am now the only point of interest in it. Should I be worried about having a stalker? Or rather, are you a big boobed chick that does not have an ugly face? Because I would prolly not worry too much about a stalker I'd like to stalk... and more!

Other than that, you seem to have problems understanding what I am writing. I know, some of my stuff is not perfect English but I get by. You, however, should still be able to figure out the difference between not helping random newbies and helping only people who ask interesting questions that relate to my interests, such as my mods.

PS: If you are a big boobed chick please follow rule #31!

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!

#6 User is offline   xscarab 

• Mrs Chief Mumpopo 'Monkeyballs' Umboga III
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:17 PM

makapa, I reckon you'd get on very well with Stulle's friend James.

there's more to life tho, than copy and pasting stuff to ""more than 340 relevant forums"" :respect:

I like the capitalizations

STULLE STULLE STULLE!

OI! OI! OI!

time for bed said Zebedee.
Are we nearly there yet?

#7 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:39 PM

Hmmm xscarab, if my PS applies to you please don't hesitate to deliver! :angelnot:

#8 User is offline   xscarab 

• Mrs Chief Mumpopo 'Monkeyballs' Umboga III
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:53 PM

Posted Image
Are we nearly there yet?

#9 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:32 PM

+1 internetz to you, gal!

#10 User is offline   bringiton 

• Dropbear
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:14 PM

View Postxscarab, on 30 August 2011 - 06:53 AM, said:

Posted Image

:love: I can die happy now. :clap:

makapaka said:

""more than 340 relevant forums""

Stulle you may have grounds for some libel / slander case here?

This post has been edited by bringiton: 19 September 2011 - 09:15 PM

#11 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:34 PM

Well, you might be right there but then, I have reason to believe he accidentally the whole thing. This is what happens if bricks were shat on a bad day. I further have reason to believe that over 9000 people did not care about any of the stuff makapaka posted in 340 boards nobody cares about. And since three memes is like plenty already, I shall leave now.

This post has been edited by Stulle: 19 September 2011 - 09:38 PM

#12 User is offline   leny3 

• i want to be a tree
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 September 2011 - 11:22 PM

Posted Image for xscarab :lol:

This post has been edited by leny3: 20 September 2011 - 11:23 PM

It's Better To Be Ridicules Than Absolutely Boring !

#13 User is offline   l℮uk_he 

• Pip

Post icon  Posted 10 November 2011 - 04:14 PM

View PostStulle, on 19 September 2011 - 10:34 PM, said:

I shall leave now.

Thx for that... I hope he keeps his promise. 8)
-------------------------
Newbie of the past.....

#14 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:43 PM

ur an arse! i thought we were friends... :'(

#15 User is offline   Nissenice 

• clippetty-clopping...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:48 PM

l℮uk_he sux

:hammer2:

#16 User is offline   leuk_he 

• MorphXT team.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:54 PM

View PostNissenice, on 10 November 2011 - 10:48 PM, said:

l℮uk_he sux

Yes he does! Unicode sux!

This post has been edited by leuk_he: 10 November 2011 - 08:56 PM

Download the MorphXT emule mod here: eMule Morph mod

Trouble connecting to a server? Use kad and /or refresh your server list
Strange search results? Check for fake servers! Or download morph, enable obfuscated server required, and far less fake server seen.

Looking for morphXT translators. If you want to translate the morph strings please come here (you only need to be able to write, no coding required. ) Covered now: cn,pt(br),it,es_t,fr.,pl Update needed:de,nl
-Morph FAQ [English wiki]--Het grote emule topic deel 13 [Nederlands]
if you want to send a message i will tell you to open op a topic in the forum. Other forum lurkers might be helped as well.

#17 User is offline   Nissenice 

• clippetty-clopping...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 November 2011 - 01:29 AM

View Postleuk_he, on 10 November 2011 - 09:54 PM, said:

View PostNissenice, on 10 November 2011 - 10:48 PM, said:

l℮uk_he sux

Yes he does! Unicode sux!

Ind℮℮d! H℮ sux ass!

How are you mate? Still gaming? ... Wotever the name was ... once again... :D

This post has been edited by Nissenice: 11 November 2011 - 01:30 AM

#18 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:11 PM

prolly just doing some stuff any sensible dutch man would do... drown because of global warming.

#19 User is offline   leny3 

• i want to be a tree
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:11 PM

View PostStulle, on 11 November 2011 - 06:11 PM, said:

prolly just doing some stuff any sensible dutch man would do... drown because of global warming.

psml :respect:
It's Better To Be Ridicules Than Absolutely Boring !

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users