Official eMule-Board: Computer Problem - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Computer Problem My computer is upstairs, and is running super fast (problem)

#1 User is offline   zezima12336 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 December 2009 - 09:03 PM

My computer is a Cyberpower and is upstairs right now and everything is running really fast. The clock is racing through time and the loading sign is almost going through the bar so fast the moniter cant flicker fast enough. If i open internet explorer by clicking nothing happens. if i press enter it opens about 20-25 of them. if i were to type a letter it would come in as aaaaaaaaaaaaaa or something like that by just pressing it for a split second. Its like having a cheat engine on but it isnt. the cpu usage is close to 100%. in the task manager it says over 60 seconds- the cpu usage was at 75-90%. this was taken over a period of about 2-3 seconds. All that i know is that i was playing Tribes Vengeance (like halo) then went outside to walk in the snow. i came back in about an hour later, turned it on, and i noticed the Vista loading circle was going around really fast. then, it took a while to load the screen, i couldnt right click for about a minute, and i was having connection problems. I also noticed my mouse was moving across the screen rather fast. Basically i cant type without haveing the word with multiple letters, so i cant search the internet, i get the blue screen of death when i try to use an aplication like Tribes (only happened once), and my computer's cpu usage is at 100% with a clock that isnt really telling time. WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE IT STOP???

I am at my dad's computer downstairs posting this...
Yes i have restarted it about 5 times now and will do so while i wait for a responce...

#2 User is offline   xilolee 

• eMule 0.50b BETA1 user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Italian Moderators

Posted 06 December 2009 - 09:09 PM

With emule running?
INCONCEIVABLE! - You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
come ottenere aiuto italian guides - guide della sezione italiana
italian support - sezione italiana scaricare la lista server
ottenere id alto impostare le porte nel router
recuperare file corrotti i filtri ip
Sembra talco ma non č serve a darti l'allegrIa! Se lo lanci e poi lo respiri ti dā subito l'allegrIa! Posted Image

#3 User is offline   zezima12336 

• Pip

Posted 06 December 2009 - 09:14 PM

i have now fixed it but am wondering why it happened...

#4 User is offline   zezima12336 

• Pip

Posted 06 December 2009 - 09:16 PM

no not with emule running it just started tweaking out

#5 User is offline   spytech 

• Pip

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

Its due to the space over lacking in the ram .This is so common and you can over come problems like this by removing unwanted files and history's .

#6 User is offline   ElChele 

• Miembro con emule 0.50a
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

Posted Image

This post has been edited by ElChele: 07 May 2013 - 06:32 PM

Posted Image Make your own ipfilter file, and manage fake files. Take in count, You are the best filter for emule.

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users