Official eMule-Board: Is It Possible To Bypass The 3 Character Requirement From Searches? - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Is It Possible To Bypass The 3 Character Requirement From Searches?

#1 User is offline   babybro 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:43 AM

Alright, basically put I'm trying to search for quite a few video's, however, they are only two characters long.
Like. AD-090 or FC-430. Originally before, I use to try and type in titles but for some reason they never appear, but when I use their video code such as vddm-136, they magically appear.

They also appear in in titlle as well, like it might have Some japanese characters and than "(AD-586)" However it won't allow you to type in the AD option. If you try to put AD5, it won't show up. If you try to put AD 5, it says you need more than two characters. So basically put, is there anyway to bypass this requirement? Because I'm sure I can find a lot of video's i'm looking for if I can just type in two characters for the search.

#2 User is offline   Nissenice 

• clippetty-clopping...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:54 AM

View Postbabybro, on Oct 6 2008, 09:43 AM, said:

So basically put, is there anyway to bypass this requirement? Because I'm sure I can find a lot of video's i'm looking for if I can just type in two characters for the search.

If you are searching Kad, try and reverse the order, like 090 AD, 430 AC, 586 AD.

This post has been edited by Nissenice: 06 October 2008 - 07:58 AM

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users