Official eMule-Board: Low Id & Slow Downloads - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Low Id & Slow Downloads Low ID most of the time & Slow downloads 10 KB/s - 20 KB/s

#1 User is offline   KingDavid 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:01 PM

It is taking many days to download a 2MEG PDF. I’ve tried everything suggested but to no avail. See information below.

Low ID
I have had a low ID for the most part since 2006 (Moscow, RF) when I first started using eMule through 2008-2010 (Michigan/S. Korea) to 2010-Present (Michigan).

Low Download Speeds
My download range is and has been only a few KB/s (8-20); the other day I connected to VeryCD eDonkey and my downloads shot up to 800 KB/s to 2130 KB/s. Currently connected to icupid (U:10.0 D:0.0) for over 2 hours.

Ports
I’ve never been able to get the “ports” to test “OK” and most of the time I am warned that my ports cannot be reached. ZoneAlarm(10 Extreme Suite)> Computer>View Programs>eMule>Options>Expert Rules>Add>

eMule_Ports_Out eMule_Ports_In
Protocol Protocol
TCP_Out_[ports added] TCP_In_[ports added]
UDP_Out_[ports added] UDP_In_[ports added]

System
Comcast IP 100 MEG XFinity (U:50 MEG D:10 MEG) Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit OS) w/Service Pack 1, ZoneAlarm 10 Extreme Suite, Intel Quad Core Extreme CPU X9650 @ 3.00GHz 3.00GHz, 8 GB RAM

#2 User is offline   fox88 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:41 AM

Fiber optics? I heard that usually you cannot get High ID in that case.
icupids are fake servers, do not expect anything good from those. Use guides to find out how to keep reliable servers list.
Am I correct that your upload limit is at 10KB/s? That would mean you want to contribute a bare minimum to the network for having unlimited download speeds.

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users